Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto (UDUSOK) Postgraduate Admission Form for 2020/2021 Session is Out. The cost of the form is N10,000. The deadline to apply is 27th April 2021. See how to apply and other details below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Full-Time/Part- Time Postgraduate Programmes in the Postgraduate School, Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Latest Update: The application deadline has been extended to 27th April 2021. Candidates that are yet to register or complete the registration are advised to use this opportunity to do so.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Candidates with a CGPA of not less than 3.50 can apply for PhD
- Candidates with 3rd class with five years working experience can apply for Masters or PhD if they already possess Masters degree.
- Those with HND Lower Credit can now apply for Postgraduate Diploma and
- O’Level requirements would not be the basis for disqualifying Masters and PhD degree candidates.
See courses, how to apply and other details below:
UDUSOK Postgraduate Available Programmes.
The University runs Postgraduate Programmes leading to the award of the following:
- Postgraduate Diploma
- Academic Masters
- Professional Masters
- M.Phil / Ph.D. for those that could be upgraded to Ph.D.
How to Apply for UDUSOK Postgraduate Admission.
Application forms are available for sale, online, as from Friday 29th January to 14th March 2021 at the cost of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only. Appropriate administrative charges will be applied. All Nigerian debit cards are accepted.
Interested applicants are hereby advised to visit the Postgraduate School’s Website: http://pg.udusok.edu.ng for additional information on the available courses and Application Procedures.
Applicants should arrange well in advance for their academic transcripts to be forwarded to the undersigned.
N.B: Screening test will be conducted by affected faculties at a date to be announced.
- Holders of Higher Diploma (HD) are NOT eligible for admission into the Postgraduate Programmes of the Usmanu Danfodiyo University.
Applicants with ‘PASS’ at Diploma or Degree level are not eligible for admission.
- Applicants without NYSC Discharge /Exemption/Exclusion Certificate need not apply.
- All Candidates for admission into Ph.D, M.Phil/Ph.D, M. A., M.Ed.,M.Sc. and LLM Programmes must provide records of their Academic Transcripts.
- candidates applying for admission in the Faculty of Arts & Islamic Studies, Education & Extension Services and College of Health Sciences are expected to sit for Screening Test at dates to be announced by affected Faculties.
Do you have any complain with your application form or have an enquiry to make? Feel free to contact us on:
All administrative or admission issues should be directed to the postgraduate school. Call:
08035586397, 09099455104 (Admission Issues)
07039039228,08035586397 (Technical Issues)
Or Send an email to [email protected].
Mrs. Z.B. Ibrahim
Secretary, Postgraduate School
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.