NECO Result 2021: The National Examinations Council (NECO) 2020 July/August SSCE Result. See how to check yours below.
The National Examinations Council (NECO) has not released the 2021 July/August Senior Secondary Schools Certificate Examination results. The results will most likely be released on or before November 2021.
As soon as they release the result, we will inform you by updating this page.
Please note that to check your NECO result, you will need a NECO token. The token costs around 1,000 to 1,500.
If you want us to help you get the NECO TOKEN, do the following. Pay N1,000 to our first bank account No (2035078696), account name is ALLSCHOOL. After payment send your payment name and what you paid for to 08093785476. You will get the token in less than 5minutes.
RECOMMENDED: See How to Buy NECO Token.
How to Check the NECO Result 2021.
Note that the steps below will only work when the result has been released.
- Go to NECO result checking portal at result.neco.gov.ng.
- Pick your exam year. i.e. 2021
- Pick your exam type, select SSCE Internal June/July
- Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
- Finally, click on check result button to access your NECO result.
For your reading pleasure, please check out the following recommended links:
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behavior) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Universities & Polytechnics
Note that when some candidates check their NECO Result they will see “NO CA3″. See why:
A No CA3 message means that a candidate’s CA3 was not uploaded. Candidates who have received this message while checking for their results will not be able to view their results.
If you have seen an error for “No CA3”, it is because your school did not upload your CA3, kindly go to your school and make further assistance.
Also, note that some candidates might see “result not released due to debt” when they check their NECO Result.
Meaning: You didn’t see your result because your state government is owing NECO. As soon as they pay their debt, you will see your result.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX BELOW TO ASK US AND WE WILL BE PLEASED TO ANSWER YOU.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.