NECO Result 2020: The National Examinations Council (NECO) 2020 October/November SSCE Result has been Released. See how to check yours below.
The National Examinations Council (NECO) has released the 2020 October/November Senior Secondary Schools Certificate Examination results.
Update: The management of NECO has released the results of candidates who were affected by the #Endsars protest. Candidates can now check their results via the procedure below.
Note also: If you want us to help you get the NECO TOKEN, do the following. Pay N1,000 to our first bank account No (2035078696), account name is ALLSCHOOL. After payment send your payment name and what you paid for to 08093785476. You will get the token in less than 5minutes.
- #EndSARS: NECO announces date for make up test for candidates who missed exams
- 2020 SSCE: 33,470 candidates caught in malpractices, says NECO
- NECO deregisters schools, blacklists supervisors over malpractices
The steps below can be used to check the result online
How to Check the NECO Result 2020.
Please note that you NEED a NECO token to check the Results. See How to Buy NECO Token.
- Go to NECO result checking portal at result.neco.gov.ng.
- Pick your exam year. i.e. 2020
- Pick your exam type, select SSCE Internal June/July
- Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
- Finally, click on check result button to access your NECO result.
Note that when some candidates check their NECO Result they will see “NO CA3″. See why:
A No CA3 message means that a candidate’s CA3 was not uploaded. Candidates who have received this message while checking for their results will not be able to view their results.
If you have seen an error for “No CA3”, it is because your school did not upload your CA3, kindly go to your school and make further assistance.
Also, note that some candidates might see “result not released due to debt” when they check their NECO Result.
Meaning: You didn’t see your result because your state government is owing NECO. As soon as they pay their debt, you will see your result.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX BELOW TO ASK US AND WE WILL BE PLEASED TO ANSWER YOU.
For your reading pleasure, please check out the following recommended links:
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behavior) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Universities & Polytechnics
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.