BUK School Fees: Bayero University Kano, (BUK) Undergraduate School Fees Schedule for 2020/2021 Academic Session is Out. This is the updated school charges.
This is to inform the public especially new and returning students of Bayero University Kano, (BUK) that the school management has released the updated school fees for 2020/2021 academic session. The fees for foreign students have also been released.
BUK Acceptance fee is Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000).
BUK School Fees Schedule.
A. ACCEPTANCE FEES (to be paid by all new students prior to screening) N10,000
B. TUITION FEES
- Nigerians free
- Non-Nigerians- in the faculties/college of :
- Art and Islamic studies, social sciences and management sciences………………………………….. N200,000
- Education and law………………………………. N300,000
- Agriculture, communications, computer science and IT, engineering, earth and environmental sciences, life sciences, physical sciences and school of continuous education (SCE)…………N400,000
- College of health sciences including pharmaceutical sciences……….N600,000
C. GENERAL REGISTRATION CHARGES (Payable by All Students)
|S/N||CATEGORY OF STUDENTS||RETURNING||Fresh|
|1.||Students from faculties of art and Islamic studies, law, social sciences and management sciences (except banking and finance and accounting)||35,000||38,500||39,500|
|2.||Students of accounting, banking and finance||42,500||45,500||46,500|
|3.||Students from faculty of agriculture, computer science `and IT, communication and earth and environmental sciences (except geology, URP, quantity surveying and architecture) and education||38,500||41,500||42,500|
|4.||Students in geology, URP, and architecture||43,500||46,500||47,500|
|5.||Students from faculty of allied health science (except physiotherapy) basic medical sciences, clinical sciences (MBBS), dentistry and veterinary medicine||43,500||46,500||47,500|
|6.||Students from physiotherapy||45,500||48,500||49,500|
|7.||Students from faculty of life sciences, pharmaceutical sciences and physical sciences||40,500||43,500||44,500|
|8.||Student from engineering and quantity surveying||41,500||44,500||45,500|
NOTES (payment to be made at faculties/departments)
- The general registration fees have been consolidated
- Architecture students are to pay additional N5,000 in the department for ARCON
- Geology students are to pay additional N10,000 in the department for practical field trip
- Pharmaceutical science students are to pay addition N8,000 in the faculty for induction, laboratory manuals and consumables
- Chemistry and industrial chemistry students are to pay N800 for laboratory manual and report book at the department.
- Medical laboratory science students are to pay additional N6,250 for mobile laboratory material at clinical laboratory log book in the department
- Dentistry students are to pay additional N15,000 in the faculty for consumables.
- Clinical science students are to pay additional N10,000 in the faculty as peculiar charges.
- All students from faculties of basic medical sciences (L100.SO II), Allied health sciences (except medical laboratory sciences), clinical and dentistry (L100-300) and medical laboratory sciences (L100-L200) are to pay Bench fees of N2,000 to the faculty of basic medical sciences
D. Hostel and hostel maintenance charges (to be paid by students allocated bed spaces in the university halls of residence)………N15,090 or N23,090 as the case may be.
- The fees in B and C are reflected in the students payment invoice and are not to be paid during the online registration exercise; while those in A and D (where applicable) are to be paid separately.
- All departmental or faculty association fees are paid centrally; all students are NOT TO PAY ANY CHARGES to any association.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.