Zamfara State University Talata-Mafara (ZAMSUT) Registration Procedure for 2020/2021 Newly Admitted Students.
The management of the Zamfara State University, Talata-Mafara (ZAMSUT) has released the registration procedure for the students admitted during the 2020/2021 academic session.
ZAMSUT Registration Procedure for 2020/2021 Newly Admitted Students
- candidates admitted into Zamfara State University, Talata Mafara are: first and foremost. required to logon to http://www.sis.zamsut.edu.ng/ using their Jamb registration number as “username” and “password
- upon login, candidates should click on “My Account” to change their password if required, if not just proceed to the next step:
- click on the “Applicant” tab, then click on “Evidence of Admission” where he/she will be congratulated for securing admission and will be requested to proceed and generate remita invoice for payment of Acceptance fee, Verification fee and TSHIP fee”totaling seven thousand naira (N7.000.00) only payable to any commercial bank:
- after making the payment, go back to website to verify your payment by clicking on “Verify payment” link
- If your payment is successfully verified. you will be able to print your payment receipt for the Acceptance, verification and TSHIP fes; and then
- proceed to Confirmation of Admission Venue/Centre for screening and collection of confirmation letter:
- after collection of confirmation of admission, logon to the website to generate remita invoice for payment of”Registration Fees payable to any commercial bank:
- after making the payment, go back to website to verify your payment by clicking on Verify payment” link and then print payment receipt:
- obtain registration materials form, fill and then return for signing:
- submit payment receipts and form 02 to Bursary Department for documentation.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.