Zamfara State University (ZAMSUT) Matriculation Form for 2020/2021 Session is now on sale. Form cost N3,500. See how to apply and other details below.
This is is to inform the general public that the Zamfara State University (ZAMSUT) Matriculation Form for 2020/2021 Session is now on sale.
Interested candidates can now apply online.
REQUIREMENTS: Only science based candidates with at least five O’level credits (not more than two sittings) including English and Mathematics are eligible to apply.
How to Apply for ZAMSUT Matriclation Form
- Go to the ZAMSUT Matriculation Application Portal -> http://sis.zamsut.edu.ng/
- Click on the link “Apply for Matric” at the right hand side of the screen to fill in the form provided and click on the button “Generate invoice” to generate a remita invoice for the payment of matric form.
- Log in back to sis.zamsut.edu.ng (After the payment) and click on the link “Verify Form Payment” to verify your payment, If the payment is successfully verified you would be required to log in to the portal using the rrr as username and password.
- Click on applicant and click on the link “Fill Form” to load your BIODATA FORM and Fill-in the form displayed, click on SAVE BIODATA and proceed to SCHOOL/INSTITUTION at the top of the form.
- Fill-in the form displayed and click on SAVE SCHOOLS, then, Click on NEXT OF KIN/SPONSOR at the top of the form, Fill-in the form and click on SAVE RELATIONS.
- Click on UPLOAD IMAGE at the top of the form to Select and upload your scanned passport photograph and click on SAVE IMAGE.
- Click on PRINT MY FORM at the top of the form and finally, Print a copy of the FORM and keep for reference/record purpose.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.