YSU Hostel Allocation Application Guidelines 2018/2019 Session. The YSU Hostel Fee is Five Thousand Naira (N5,000) only. See how to apply below:
This is to inform all students of Yobe State University (YSU) that the school management has released the online application/allocation guidelines for hostel accommodation, for 2018/2019 Academic Session.
Students Eligible to Apply for YSU Hostel Application
The following categories of students are eligible to apply for hostel accommodation:
- All undergraduate Students who are in their final year of study.
- All undergraduate Students who are in their first year of study.
- All Foreign Students
- Interested disable candidates
Requirements for YSU Online Hostel Application
All eligible students wishing to apply for the hostel accommodation shall be required to obtain a login PIN at a non-refundable amount of N5000 only from the Union Bank. The following should also be presented before the PIN can be issued.
- Student Identification card
- Photocopy of the 2018/2019 Course Registration Slip
How to Apply for YSU Hostel Allocation:
- Visit ug.ysu.edu.ng
- Login and complete your 2018/2019 Registration
- On the Profile Menu, Click on Apply for Accommodation
- Select Hostel and Provide Accommodation Card Details
- Select and confirm Hostel name and Room Number
- Print Acknowledgement Slip
- Submit Printed Acknowledgment Slip to Hall Master/Mistress for Final Approval
SEE ALSO: YSU Academic Calendar for 2018/2019 Academic Session is Officially Out.
The Allschool team wishes you the best of luck in everything you do!
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.