Yobe State University (YSU) Revised Academic Calendar for 2020/2021 Session has been released.
This is to inform the undergraduate students of the Yo be State University that the university management has approved and published the 2020/2021 academic calendar below is the break down of the development:
Yobe State University (YSU) Resumption of new & returning students is 9th August 2021.
YSU Academic Calendar
- 1. 9th – 20th August,2021: Registration exercise (2weeks)
- 2. 16th August,2021: ETTC meeting & approval of new lecture timetable (1day)
- 3. 23rd August – 3rd September 2021: Commencement of Add and drop registration (2weeks)
- 4. 23rd August- 26th November,2021 : Commencement and Ending of lectures(14weeks)
- 5. 7th September,2021: Matriculation exercise (1day)
- 6. 29th November – 18th December,2021: First semester examination (3weeks)
- 1. 20th – 20th December,2021: ETTC meeting & approval of timetable(1day)
- 2. 21st December,2021 – 1April,2021: Second semester begins and marking of first semester scripts (14weeks)
- 3. 4th March,2022 – 23rd April ,2022: Second semester examination (3weeks)
- 4. 25th April,2022 – 13th May ,2022: Marking period(3weeks)
- 5. 15th May,2022 – 3th June,2022
- External examination/Moderation and consideration of results at department GST, faculty and senate Level (3weeks)
- 6. 25th April,2022 – 27th May,2022 : Inter seasonal break and admission of new candidates for new session (5weeks)
- 7. Resumption date for 2021/2022 academic session to be determined
Note: All public holiday should be observed accordingly on the announcement
Dr. Mohammed Ngamdu
Director, Academic Planning
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.