LATEST UPDATE ON YSU POST-UTME FORM 2021:
This is to inform the general public especially prospective students of Yobe State University that the post-utme screening form for the 2021/2022 academic session has not been released yet.
We will update this page as soon as the post utme form comes out.
If you have any questions, please do feel free to ask us using the comment box below and we will be pleased to answer you.
We will show you all details of last year’s post utme form, but before we do that, check out the following recommended articles for your reading pleasure:
- Check Allschool Latest Gist HERE
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out 2020/2021.
- How to gain Admission Into any University in Nigeria 2020/2021
- How to Score Extremely High in your POST UTME
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees
- 10 Easy Ways To Remember Everything You Read in The Exam Hall
- Top 20 Most Competitive Universities in Nigeria
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 5 Challenges Faced by Medical Students in Nigeria Universities
- Best Engineering Courses in Nigeria, their Salary & Admission Requirements
Now see the information below for the last session. This year’s own might be similar, so go through it and ask us questions if any.
Yobe State University, YSU Direct Entry Screening Form for 2019/2020 Session is Out. The registration ends 17th August 2019
The management of Yobe State University (YSU) having released post utme form, hereby informs candidates who wants to study in the school through direct entry that the school’s direct entry registration form for 2019/2020 session is now available.
RECOMMENDED: YSU Post UTME Form.
Candidates Eligible to Apply for YSU Direct Entry.
- Direct entry applicant must have gotten the minimum ‘A’ Level qualification/grade relevant to his/her chosen programme;
- Must have a minimum of five (5) relevant passes at credit level, including English and Mathematics in the Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE), the National Examination Council (NECO), National Business and Technical Education Board (NABTEB), and National Board for Arabic and Islamic Studies (NBAIS) in not more than two (2) sittings;
Step I: Online Registration for YSU Direct Entry screening
- Candidates are to purchase registration Scratch Cards at a non- refundable fee of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) payable into the:
i) Yobe State University Account Number: 2032343287 at the First Bank in Damaturu, Gashua, Nguru and Potiskum. OR
ii) Access Bank account number 0025393351 at Damaturu and Potiskum branches.
- Sales of Scratch Cards and online registration will commence immediately and will close on Saturday 17th August, 2019.
- Evidence of Bank payment must be converted to University receipt at the Bursary department before departmental screening.
After purchasing the Scratch Card, follow the link below to apply using your Scratch Card Pin and Serial Number.
Deadline to Apply.
ONLINE REGISTRATION for post UTME/DE screening for 2019/2020 admission commences immediately and will close on Saturday 17th August, 2019.
YSU Departmental Screening.
Candidates are to report to the Department of their First Choice as from between Monday 19th and Saturday 24th August, 2019.
- Original SSCE/TC II certificates or statement of result from last school attended. WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, NBAIS, and Senior Higher Islamic Studies Certificate are accepted as appropraite.
- Original online registration for Post UTME Screening Registration Slip.
- Original University receipt for purchase of screening scratch card
- Original A’level certificate or statement of result
- Original Primary School Leaving Certificate
- Original certificate of local government indegeneship
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
Candidates Should Please Note the Following:
- All awaited A’ level and O’ level results not uploaded by candidates during UTME/DE registration must be uploaded to JAMB admission portal for consideration.
- Candidates must print their original JAMB result slips before attending the Departmental screening.
- Original certificates/statement of results from last schools attended only will be entertained during departmental screening while internet browsed O’ level results obtained not later than two years will be accepted ( i.e. 2017-2019).
- Correct and accurate information must be supplied during the post UTME/DE online registration as false claims will render applications invalid while such claimants will be handed over to the appropriate authorities.
The AllSchool management, wishes you success as you apply!! and prays that you gain admission into this your desired school!
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.