See Wednesday Top Educational Gist on Allschool Forum.
1. Young lady who maintained 7.0 CGPA throughout in UI gains Standford scholarship
A young Nigerian lady, Ofure Ebhomielen, once broke a big record at the University of Ibadan (UI) as the first female student to maintain a 7.0 CGPA throughout her course of study in the institution.…Read More
2. Tension as UNILAG commences exams after COVID break
The University of Lagos (UNILAG) has commenced its 2019/2020 exams cancelled in the wake of lockdown occasioned by COVID-19 pandemic...Read More
3. UK Police confirm body found in Epping Forest lake as missing Nigerian student, Richard Okorogheye
UK Police have confirmed the body found in a lake in Epping Forest as missing Nigerian student, Richard Okorogheye. The 19-year-old Nigerian student at Oxford Brookes University, who has…Read More
4. Canadian varsity to set up College of Medicine in Osun
A CANADIAN University, the All Saints University School of Medicine, Dominica, has pledged to collaborate with Prince Segun Gboleru, who has been nominated by the Gboleru Ruling House for…Read More
5. No Departmental cut-off marks yet – YabaTech
The Yaba College of Technology has distanced itself from rumours in some quarters that it had released cut off marks for placement of candidates into the institution for the 2020/2021 academic session...Read more
6. Ibadan Poly ‘not part of’ ASUP nationwide strike
“We are not complying with the industrial action declared by ASUP because our local branch doesn’t have any leadership as at present.” A day after it closed its gates in compliance to the nationwide strike embarked upon by…Read More
7. Meet Corps Member Who Renovated 16 Toilets And Bathrooms In Borstal Institute
Evelyn Oghenefegor Ikogba is a graduate of Mass Communications from the University of Benin and completed her mandatory NYSC in October 2020.…Read More
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.