The University of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN Fourth Batch Admission list for 2020/2021 Session is Out. This is the Supplementary List III List. It is for both UTME and Direct Entry Candidates.
This is to inform the public especially aspirants of University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) that the school management has released the Supplementary admission list III for 2020/2021 session. This admission list is popularly called UNN VC List.
The admission list is for both UTME and Direct Entry (DE) Candidates.
Admitted Candidates should Note the following;
- Accept/Reject their admission on JAMB CAPS Portal (See how to accept their admission on JAMB CAPS PORTAL HERE).
- If you have not uploaded your O’level Result on JAMB Portal, THEN READ THIS
- Pay Acceptance Fee of N30,000. (See how to pay UNN Acceptance Fee).
- Pay UNN School Fees. (See UNN School Fees for New Students).
- If you stay in UNN Hostel, make sure you apply and pay for UNN hostel.
- If you want to stay off-campus; SEE HOW TO GET A SECURED AND RELIABLE OFF-CAMPUS ACCOMMODATION IN UNN.
Direct Entry (DE) Candidates
This page will also entertain questions from UNN aspirants. If you have any questions, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask. We will be pleased to answer your question.
You can follow the procedure below to check your admission status on the school portal:
- Visit UNN Portal via (unnportal.unn.edu.ng).
- Click on Undergraduate students and click signup.
- In the page that will display, choose “New Student”, enter your JAMB Reg. Number and RR Number (the one you used during post utme registration) and click on “Submit”.
- If you have been offered Admission, Your login details will display. Else it won’t.
- Did you misplace your Post UTME Application Remita Number and need it back? Please send an email to [email protected] or [email protected] OR VISIT THE UNN ICT BUILDING.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- All candidates are STRICTLY advised to URGENTLY upload their O/Level results into JAMB Portal using a JAMB approved CBT Center, and forward evidence of upload and Admission Status in JAMB CAPS to the Admissions Office. Note that candidates’ admission cannot be processed until proper upload of O/Level results are done.
- Visit the JAMB Portal and accept your admission on CAPS by clicking “Accept Admission”. Candidates who fail to accept their admission on JAMB CAPS would not be issued JAMB Admission Letter and would be deemed as not admitted.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng), log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank, including UNN Microfinance Bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, candidates are requested to pay Thirty Thousand Naira Only (N30, 000.00) acceptance fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng) again and login your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online.
- Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website.
- Candidates should note that this admission is provisional.
- If at any time in future, including final year, it is discovered that any candidate does not possess the minimum university and the faculty/departmental entry requirements for the course as prescribed by the Senate of the University, and published in JAMB Brochure, the offer of admission will be withdrawn.
- How to Check Admission Status on JAMB CAPS Portal
- 10 Easy Ways To Remember Everything You Read in The Exam Hall
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Top 19 Medical Schools in Nigeria (No 5 will surprise you).
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behavior) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Universities & Polytechnics
The Allschool Team wishes you best of luck in your academic pursuit.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.