UNN DAAD Postgraduate Scholarship: DAAD In-Country/In-Region Scholarship for University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Postgraduate Students for 2019 is now available. Deadline to apply is 10th May. See more details below.
Are a postgraduate student in University of Nigeria Nsukka? Then we are pleased to inform you that you can apply for DAAD In-Country/In-Region Scholarship.
This scholarship Funded by the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ).
Courses Available for UNN DAAD Scholarship.
The scholarships at UNN are available in the following fields:
- Agricultural Bioresources Engineering
- Agricultural Sciences
- Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Social Sciences
How to Apply UNN DAAD Postgraduate Scholarship.
The Candidates should submit the following documents via email:
- Completed application form
- Curriculum vitae
- Academic Certificates or Statements of Result *
- Academic Transcripts *
- Brief description of the intended Research (Research proposal – maximum two pages).
- Two Referee reports from your University and/or Employer
- For those applying for M.Sc. programme, only the Bachelor’s degree Certificate and Transcripts are required.
- However, for those applying for Ph.D. Programme BOTH Bachelor’s and Masters Degree certificates and Transcripts are required.
- Submit these documents to [email protected]. Copy to [email protected] and [email protected]
Deadline to Apply.
The deadline for submission of these documents is 10th May, 2019. Shortlisted Candidate will be contacted shortly afterwards and directed to complete the second stage submission on the DAAD web portal.
SEE OTHER SCHOLARSHIPS HERE.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.