UNN Change of Degree Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session has been released. This Change of Degree/Course/Department is for students in already admitted into the institution. Deadline to apply is 14th May 2021. See how to apply and other details below.
Are a student of University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) and wants to change your course? Then here is the opportunity!
Applications are invited from interested students for the UNN 2020/2021 Change of Degree Programme.
Note: All UNN Aspirants should please note that this form isn’t for them. Also this form is not for UNN Newly admitted students. It is strictly for UNN students admitted in 2019/2020 session and below. Be guided!
RECOMMENDED: UNN Inter-University Transfer Form.
Application Guidelines for UNN Change of Degree Form
- Application for Change of Degree Programme should be received at the end of each session. The processing of the application should be completed not later than one month from the beginning of the new session.
- Students who wish to change their degree programme should adhere to the Application procedure as indicated below.
- The Admissions Office will confirm the students’ eligibility for the new Departments and process the applications of the students listed in the payment schedule. Candidates should therefore submit the following to the Admissions office; print out of the change of degree application form, copy of O/Level Results and Result Checker (WAEC/NECO Scratch Card(s)).
- At the end of the stipulated period, only those who have completed the process will be registered in their new Departments. There will be no carryover of the process to another session.
- For a student to change from one Department to another, he/she must make the minimum GPA of 1.00.
- No other form of payment should be made or collected for Change of Degree Programme, except that indicated in the Application procedure.
How To Apply for UNN Change of Degree Form
- Visit UNN APPLICATION PORTAL
- Locate the “Change of Degree Form” and click Generate Payment Invoice to generate the application form
- Enter your Matriculation number and click submit
- Fill the form with the required information and click SUBMIT to generate your Application Payment Invoice.
- Take note of your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number.
- You can either proceed to any bank and make payment with REMITA or Pay with your ATM Card/Webpay
- After successful payment, Complete your application by CLICKING HERE
- Enter Your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number and Click Sign in
- Fill the form with the required details and click submit.
Cost of Application.
The cost for this application form is Seventy-Five Thousand Naira (N75,000.00) only
Note: Candidates who fail to register within the stipulated period or complete their form online will not be processed.
Online registration commences on Monday 12th April 2021 and will end on Friday 16th May 2021.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.