UNN Change of Degree Admission List: University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Change of Degree Admission List for 2018/2019 Academic Session is Out. See how to check admission status following steps below.
AllSchool is pleased to inform all students of University of Nigeria (UNN) and the general public that the UNN change of degree/course/programme admission list for 2018/2019 session have been released.
Students who purchased the UNN Change of Degree Admission form for 2017/2018 session should therefore proceed with the steps below and check their admission status.
How to Check UNN Change of Degree Admission List
- Visit the UNN Undergraduate Students Portal (unnportal.unn.edu.ng)
- Enter your matriculation number and password to login
- Click on Profile and then student profile details
- Scroll down to programme details and check if your department have changed to a new department.
- If you didn’t see a new department, it means you have not been admitted to the the new course and we advice you re-check it after few days.
Here at AllSchool, we wish all UNN Lions and Lioness the best of luck in their academic pursuit and in life.
We have published steps to take if you want to make good grades in University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN). Click here to read the few things you need to do.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.