UNN CETVETAR Vocational Skills Training Programme 2019.
The CETVETAR, UNN hereby invites the University Community and general public to submit application for admission into her 2018/2019 Vocational Skills Training for the award of Certificate of Proficiency in the chosen Vocational Trade.
The programme targets the youths and adults desiring skills improvement in specific occupation, Craftsmen, Secondary School Leavers, Graduates and Apprentices. The programme shall inculcate in the trainees the technical skills needed to start-up a micro-enterprise in the chosen trade areas for self-development and self-reliance.
INFORMATION TO APPLICANTS
- Application form: Click Downloadfor the Application Form or (http://www.cetvetar.unn.edu.ng/training)
- Completed Application form should be returned with a Non refundable application fee of #1000 to CETVETAR Office with 2 passports and One File-Jacket
- Application opens: 7th March, 2019
- Application Deadline: 29th March, 2019
- Shortlisted candidates shall be contacted from 1st April, 2019 and subsequent issuance of admission letter.
- Induction and Commencement of Training: Successful candidates shall be inducted on Friday April 5th, 2019 (Training Days: Thursdays and Fridays – 4:00pm to 6:00pm daily and Saturdays 10:00am – 3:00pm)
- Payable Fees for successful candidate: Successful candidates shall be required to pay the following Tuition and Sundry fees according to the duration of the programme.
- 1 week programme total of #10, 000
- 2 weeks programme total of #18, 000
|S/N||TRADE AREAS||ONE WEEK DURATION @ #10, 000 EACH||TWO WEEK DURATION @ #18, 000 EACH|
|1||AGRICULTURAL||12||Poultry feed formulationFish feed formulation|
|Data Base developmentData Analysis (SPSS/Matlab)
|Bread making, meat pie, spring roll, Biscuit and Snacks.Fruit Juice making, custard & food mixes, yoghurt & Ice cream.
Liquid soup, detergent, body cream, disinfectants, perfumes, bar soap & hair cream.
Flour: yam, beans, wheat, corn meal, fufu floor, casavita, plantain floor.
|Wedding cakeCustomized female shoe & wig making
Fashion bags and travelling bags
|Paint MakingTransformer/motor winding
|Solar panel installationAutoCAD
Just-in-time MDF/HDF furniture
Click on the download button below to download the form
Or call: 07059854161; 08114574328 Office Address: 2nd Floor, Faculty of Education Building, Nsukka Campus, Enugu State.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.