LATEST UPDATE: Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK Second Batch Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session is not yet out.
As soon as the admission list comes out, we will update this page accordingly. If you have any question, please feel free to ask us using the comment box below and we will be very pleased to answer you.
- 10 Easy Ways To Remember Everything You Read in The Exam Hall
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Top 19 Medical Schools in Nigeria (No 5 will surprise you).
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behavior) You Should Never Forget
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Universities & Polytechnics
The information below is for last academic session. You can go through it.
Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka, UNIZIK Second Batch Admission List for 2019/2020 Session is out.
This notice is for all prospective students of Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK). Allschool Team wishes to inform you that UNIZIK second batch admission list for 2019/2020 academic session is Out.
UPDATE: We are pleased to inform 2019 UNIZIK Prospective students that few more students have been offered admission via both the JAMB and school portal.
This was revealed by a post made by a student who was recently admitted.
The post fully reads:
“Man no be God
I don’t know where to start from
Admission after matric
Am grateful Lord
Communicator in the making “
The image below is a screenshot of the student’s post.
The procedure below can be used to check the admission status on JAMB Admission Status checking portal and UNIZIK Portal.
How to Check UNIZIK Second Batch Admission List.
RECOMMENDED: UNIZIK Acceptance Fee Payment / Registration Procedure.
Check Admission Status on UNIZIK Portal
- Go to UNIZIK admission portal by clicking HERE.
- Supply your Username and Password in the required columns.
- Click on Sign In to access your UNIZIK admission status.
- Locate the Admission status tab and click on to Check Admission Status.
- Follow the onscreen steps and check your admission status.
Candidates can follow the procedure below to check their admission status.
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Then click on Admission Status,
- You should then click on check admission status or
- Click on Access my CAPS.
- Select the three doted line at the top right-corner of your browser ( i.e. ⋮) and then tick ‘Desktop site‘. (you can click on the image for better view)
- Then click on admission status
- You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS..
Case 1: If you see CONGRATULATIONS…, accept/Reject your admission and wait for further instruction.
Case 2: If you see admission in progress, then be patient, the status will change in few days/weeks. Just check back after some time.
Case 3: Not Admitted, if in such case, please don’t give up yet! You might still gain admission.
Accept Transfer Proposal on JAMB Portal:
UPDATE: We are pleased to inform all candidates who shopped for a course (purchased the UNIZIK Shopping form) that some students have started seeing the course on the JAMB Transfer Portal. To check yours, please follow the detailed procedure below:
- Go to jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login with username and password (make sure you are using google chrome and also switch it to desktop view)
- From left panel menu click on “Check Admission Status“
- Click on “Access my CAPS“
- From the left panel menu click on “Transfer Approval“
- If you have not been transferred to another programme, you will see “No Programme Transfer Consideration“
- If you have been transferred you will see the course and other details.
- Click on “Accept“
- Click on “Accept Offer“
- You should see “Record(s) successfully saved” with a green
Please note that ignoring or clicking reject implies you are rejecting the offer thus, rejecting the admission.
Also sometimes the only way to know you have been offered a new course is to go through the above process as JAMB does not send an sms or email notification.
Access to CAPS is best done using a computer system, phones and other handheld devices may not render the pages well.
If you have any question, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.