UNIZIK Pre-science Form 2020: Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka (UNIZIK) Pre-Science Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is still on sale. This is the UNIZIK Pre-Degree Form. The Form cost N10,000. See how to apply and other details below.
This is to inform the public that the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK) Pre-Science form for 2020/2021 Session is on sale from 31st August to
11th December 2020.
Latest Update: The registration is still ongoing. Candidates who scored 160 in UTME are eligible to apply
This programme gives an opportunity for candidates who are not eligible to obtain post utme form due to low jamb score or any other reason.
UNIZIK Pre-science lectures for 2020/2021 will resume on Monday 12th July, 2021.
This page will show you UNIZIK available pre-science courses, how to apply and other information you need.
Candidates Eligible to Apply for UNIZIK Pre-Science Admission.
Candidates intending to apply must register for the 2021 Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) examination.
The minimum academic qualification is five O’ Level credits which will include English, Mathematics and any other three relevant science subjects in SSCE, NECO, GCE and NABTEB at not more than two sittings. The candidate must also satisfy the basic O’Level requirements for the department into which he or she is seeking admission. For example where Chemistry is a basic requirement as in the case of Medicine the candidate must satisfy that requirement at O’Level.
UNIZIK Pre-Science Courses
The Pre-Science Programme is only for candidates who are interested in the following Faculties/ Departments
i. FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
a. Department of Agricultural Economics
b. Department of Animal Science and Technology
c. Department of Crop Science and Horticulture
d. Department of Fisheries and Aquaculture
e. Department of Food Science and Technology
f. Department of Forestry and Wild Life Management
g. Department of Soil Science and Land Resources management
ii. FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
a. Department of Anatomy
b. Department of Human Physiology
c. Department of Human Biochemistry
iii. FACULTY OF BIO-SCIENCES
a. Department of Applied Microbiology and Brewing
b. Department of Applied Biochemistry
c. Department of Botany
d. Department of Parasitiology and Entomology
e. Department of Zoology
iv. FACULTY OF EDUCATION
a. Department of Science Education with option in
1. Science Education/Biology
2. Science Education/Chemistry
3. Science Education/Computer Science
4. Science Education/Integrated Science
5. Science Education/Physic
b. Department of Technical Education with options in
1. Electrical and Electronics Technology
2. Mechanical and Automobile Technology
3. Wood work and Building Technology
v. FACULTY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
a. Department of Agriculture and Bioresources Engineering
b. Department of Chemical Engineering
c. Department of Civil Engineering
d. Department of Electrical Engineering
e. Department of Electronics and Computer Engineering
f. Department of Industrial and Production Engineering
g. Department of Mechanical Engineering
h. Department of Metallurgical/Material Engineering
i. Department of Polymer and Textile Engineering
vi. FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
a. Department of Architecture
b. Department of Building
c. Department of Environmental Management
d. Department of Estate Management
e. Department of Geography & Meteorology
f. Department of Surveying and Geo-Informatics
g. Department of Quantity Surveying
vii. FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
a. Department of Medical Laboratory Science
b. Department of Medical Rehabilitation/Physiotherapy
c. Department of Nursing Sciences
d. Department of Radiography
e. Department of Environmental Health Sciences
viii. FACULTY OF MEDICINE
ix. FACULTY OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES
x. FACULTY OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES
a. Department of Computer Sciences
b. Department of Geological Sciences
c. Department of Mathematics
d. Department of Physics and Industrial Physics
e. Department of Pure and Industrial Chemistry
f. Department of Statistics
g. Department of Geophysics.
Candidates Eligible to Obtain for UNIZIK Prescience Form
The minimum qualification is five O’ Level credits which will include English, Mathematics and any other three relevant sciences subjects in SSCE, NECO, GCE and NABTEB at not more than two sittings.
How to Apply for UNIZIK Pre-Degree Admission
Candidates should go to portal.unizik.edu.ng/prescience
- Click on “Create Account”
- On the form enter your email, phone number, password, select the access level and click on “submit”
- Your login details will be sent to your email address instantly
- Continue with the application by logging in with the login credentials sent to your email.
- After successful login, click on Step One, click on Generate Application Form RRR
- Print RRR (Remita) page; proceed to any bank of your choice Nationwide to make a payment of N10,000 only
- Login to the portal, click on Step Two, click on Confirm Payment, enter the RRR number and click on verify payment. If payment confirmation is successful, or if you get notification payment already verified, then proceed to Step Three.
- Click on Step Three, click on Fill Application Form, Fill out the application Form. You can save each stage of the application and continue at a later time. Also you can edit your information as often possible. However, once you submit your application, you cannot edit again.
- Check the “I Agree” box and click on “Submit”
- Print out the Application Form as your copy.
CLOSING DATE: The deadline to apply for UNIZIK Pre-science form is
11th December, 2020.
The Allschool team wishes you best of luck.
Prof. Anthony Nwokoye
Director Pre-Science Programme
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.