Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK Part-Time Degree Admission Form for 2020/2021 academic session is still on sale. Form cost N12,000. Deadline to apply is 4th December, 2020. See available programmes, how to apply and other details below.
The authorities of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) Continuing Education Progamme (CEP) invite suitably qualified candidates to apply for the university part-time degree programmes admission for the 2020/2021 academic session.
In this page we will show you eligibility, how to apply and other vital information you need.
Candidates Eligible to Apply for UNIZIK Part-time degree Admission
- The minimum academic qualification is exactly the same as for those applying for admission through UTME, namely, five O’ Level credits in the GCE, SSCE, TCII examinations or their equivalents. Faculty/Departmental requirements must also be fulfilled.
- Candidates with November/December GCE 2020 results are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates with additional qualification/s namely: UNIZIK Diploma, OND, HND, B.Sc or their equivalent should apply for Direct Entry.
UNIZIK PART-TIME DEGREE PROGRAMMES.
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
- Department of Agricultural Economics and Extension
- Department of Animal Science and Technology
- Department of Crop Science and Horticulture
- Department of Fisheries and Aqua culture
- Department of Food Science and Technology
- Department of Forestry and Wildlife Management
- Department of Soil Science and Land Resources Management
FACULTY OF ARTS
- Department of English Language and Literature
- Department of History and International Studies
- Department of Igbo, African and Asian Studies
- Department of Linguistics
- Department o f Modern and European Languages
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Religion and Human Relations
- Department of Music
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
1. Department of Adult Education with Options:
- Adult Education/Accountancy
- Adult Education/Economics
- Adult Education/Marketing
- Adult Education/Mass Communication
- Adult Education/Political Science
2. Department of Educational Management & Policy with Options
- Education Management & Policy/Accountancy
- Education Management & Policy/Business Administration
- Education Management & Policy/Health Education
- Education Management & Policy/Political Science
- Education Management & Policy/Computer Science
- Education Management & Policy/Cooperative Economics & Mgt.
- Education Management & Policy/Economics
- Education Management & Policy/English
- Education Management & Policy/Igbo
- Education Management & Policy/History
3. Department of Early Childhood & Primary Education
4. Department of Educational Foundations with Options
- Educational Foundations/English
- Educational Foundations/Political Science
- Educational Foundations/Economics
- Educational Foundations/Igbo
- Educational Foundations/French
- Educational Foundations/History
5. Department of Guidance & Counselling with Options
- Guidance & Counselling
- Guidance & Counselling/Biology
- Guidance & Counselling/Health
6. Department of Human Kinetics and Health Education with Options
- Human Kinetics
- Health Education
7. Department of Library and Information Science
8. Department of Science Education with Options
- Science Education/Biology
- Science Education/Chemistry
- Science Education/Integrated Science
- Science Education/Mathematics
- Science Education/Physics
- Science Education/Computer Science
9. Department of Vocational Education with Options
- Business Education/Accounting
- Business Education/Commerce & Cooperative
- Business Education/Secretarial Technology
- Technical Education – Building/Woodwork
- Technical Education – Auto Mechanical Technology
- Technical Education – Electrical/Electronics
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- Business Administration
- Public Administration
- Cooperative Economic and Management
- Banking and Finance
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
FACULTY OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- Computer Science
HOW TO APPLY FOR UNIZIK PART-TIME DEGREE ADMISSION.
- Visit the CEP ICT Unit at the Utility Building
- Generate RRR pin for application form fee payment
- Take the RRR printout, to any Bank within the Campus and make payment of N12,000 for application form.
- Go back to the CEP ICT Unit at the Utility Building for online Registration.
RETURN OF COMPLETED FORMS
Candidates should then
- Proceed to the CEP General Office to submit a photocopy of the online application form’s printout with a photocopy of each of the claimed qualifications securely attached to the application form on or before Friday, 4th December, 2020.
Note: Direct Entry candidates should also include a copy of their additional qualification/s to their submission and should endeavour to forward the academic transcript of their claimed additional qualification/s to the Director, CEP on or before Saturday, December 12, 2020.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Sale of forms commences on Friday, August 21, 2020 and ends on Friday, December 4, 2020.
- There will be a Pre-Admission Computer-Based Test (CBT) on Saturday, December 12, 2020.
- Candidates for Pre-Admission Computer-Based Test (CBT) must appear physically for Biometric Data Capturing at the CEP ICT Unit Registration Centre at the Utility Building from Monday, September 14 to Friday, December 4, 2020, at 8.00am daily.
- All screened and qualified candidates for the CBT should attend a compulsory crash (mock) Computer-Based Training on Saturday, December 5, 2020 at 8am at the University Digital Library.
- Failure to appear for Biometric Capturing automatically disqualifies a candidate from participating in the Pre-Admission Computer-Based Test (CBT).
The CEP Pre-Admission Computer-Based Test (CBT) is scheduled for Saturday, December 12, 2020 by 8:00am at the University Digital Library
PLEASE NOTE: The examination would be computer-based. Candidates should come to the CBT with the ID card issued to them during the Biometric Capturing at the CEP ICT Centre at the Utility Building. Any candidate who is not captured will not take the Test.
If you have any question please feel free to ask us using the comment box below.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.