Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) Expels 15 Students over anti-social activities, and suspends 1 student.
Latest Update: UNIZIK Calls Back Five Suspended Students.
The management of Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) have expelled exactly 15 students who were invlolved in various anti-social activities.
Below are the names of students who have been expelled from the university.
Students Expelled because of an attempt on the life of the erstwhile Anti-Director
- Michael Emeka of the Department of Industrial/Production Engineering with Registration No. 2010374146
- Henry Agudiegwu of the Department of Educational Foundations with Registration No.2014203024.
- Okeke Celestina of the Department of Computer Science, with Registration No. 2009513052.
- Richard Felix of the Department of Cooperative Economics & Management (Diploma).
Students Expelled over Forgery of School Fees Receipt, Bank teller & remita print out.
- Awoyemi Oluwadotun Elijah of the Department of Adult Education, with Registration No. 2015664040,
- Okwulor Peter of the Department of Industrial Chemistry, with Registration No. 2009543305.
Students Expelled over Forgery of Degree Results.
- Atakulu Gregory M. of the Department of Business Administration, with Registration No. 2010424164,
- Iwobi Augustine I. of the Department of Business Administration (CEP), with Registration No. 2001423353.
Students Expelled over smoking of Indian Hemp (weed).
- Ayamelu Francis of the Department of Medical Laboratory Sciences, with Registration No. 20103614224,
- Ezeonu Chinaza of the Department of English Language & Literature with Registration No. 2013142221.
Students Expelled over stealing, fighting, and cultism at village park lodge.
- Joseph Ikechukwu of the Department of Anatomy with Registration No. 2014704392,
- Amaka Nkem of the Department of Medical Rehabilitation, with Registration No. 2013624272,
- Isinetugo Christopher of the Department of Medical Rehabilitation,
- Ibekwe Ejike of the Department of Medical Rehabilitation, with Registration No. 2013624122.
Students Expelled over Intimidation, Extortion and threat to life.
- Isidienu Alexander of the Department of Psychology, with Registration No. 2012374084.
The expelled students are directed to surrender their student identity cards and any property of the University in their possession, to the Security Department and totally keep off from the University premises.
Student Suspended over willful assault and destruction of properties.
- Audu Augustine of the Department of Medical Laboratory Science with Registration No.2008614156.
Audu have been suspended from the University for two (2) years with effect from 2017. She will forthwith refund the sum of N34, 359.00 to Ebere Onedibe through the Dean Students’ Affairs. She would also sign an undertaking to be of good conduct and not to further threaten or harass Ebere Onedibe directly or indirectly. Also, she is directed to surrender her students’ identity card and any property of the University in her possession to the Security Department and totally keep off from the University premises.
Here at AllSchool, we advice you be of good character! Be the best and live an exemplary life.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.