See Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK Acceptance Fee Payment / Clearance Procedure 2020/2021 Session.
This page is for all Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) Newly Admitted students for 2020/2021 academic session.
Notice to those having issues with acceptance fee payment.
A newly admitted student posted this: I already paid for the acceptance fee but it is showing transaction unsuccessful pls wats d problem.
Akachukwu replied: I am also having the same problems,so I went to the school (admin block B ) they told me to wait till after they have concluded in given admissions that every of the clearance would start at once. I asked them till when,they told me at least when they have rounded up second semester exams. So I should wait that there is no problem.
Conclusion: If you have paid acceptance fees already and you’re seeing transaction error, don’t worry it’ll be rectified later. If you haven’t paid, we advise you don’t pay yet till clearance commences. Best wishes
UNIZIK Disclaimer on Acceptance Fee
It has come to the notice of the Management of Nnamdi Azikiwe University of the existence of a fraudulent website myunizik.edu.ng. The operators through the website ask candidates to pay an acceptance fee into a certain bank account.
Prospective candidates and the General public are by this information urged to be wary of these fraudulent activities and report such to relevant authorities.
The official portal for the checking of admission status in Nnamdi Azikiwe University is my.unizik.edu.ng while further information can be accessed through the University website unizik.edu.ng
The University wars that anybody found indulging in such nefarious activities will be made to face the full wrath of the law when apprehended.
This page will show you the Acceptance fees, ICT fees and physical clearance documents. We will also show you the deadline to complete registration.
UNIZIK Acceptance Fees
1. Acceptance Fees
- Visit https://my.unizik.edu.ng click on admission status then undergraduate regular to generate your acceptance fee RRR (Remita Retrieval Number)
- Use the RRR generated to make payment for the Admission Acceptance fee in any bank of choice.
- Acceptance Fee Amount is N47,000
2. Online Clearance and Facial Capture
- Visit https://my.unizik.edu.ng/ click on e-clearance then undergraduate regular and Insert your jambreg number.
- Provide a valid phone number and email address for verification. Note this phone number and email has to be unique to you. If you do not have a phone number you can use parent/guardians/sibling phone. However two students cannot use one phone number for validation.
- Insert the verification Code sent to the phone number.
- Fill your online clearance form.
- Take a facial biometric capture. Instruction on this will be on the page. You can use your phone or a laptop that has camera for this.
- Submit your online clearance form.
UNIZIK Physical Clearance Documents
- Below are the documents you need to come with for the physical clearance process
- Collect your E-Clearance Print out from the NAU ICT Center at the digital Library
- Proceed to the Admissions Office in the University Administrative Block B for your physical clearance
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO UNIZIK FRESH STUDENTS:
- Failure to do your PHYSICAL CLEARANCE within the registration period, Automatically terminates your Admission
- Failure to do your COURSE REGISTRATION automatically disqualifies you from writing Your EXAMINATIONS
- you can delete any course you registered in error before the commencement of first semester examination
- Make sure to get your UNIZIK (School) Reg Number before the commencement of First Semester Examination
- MAKE SURE YOU SUBMIT YOUR REGISTRATION PRINTOUTS IN A FILE TO THE HOD OF YOUR DEPARTMENT
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to UNIZIK admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.