UMM Post UTME Form: University of Mkar Post UTME Screening Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session is Out.
This is to inform members of the public particularly candidates who are willing to study at the University of Mkar, Mkar that admission forms into the University for the 2021/2022 academic year through JAMB are now on sale.
LATEST UPDATE: 1st Post utme screening dates has been announced. Read the details below:
University of Mka Post Utme Screening Date (2nd Batch)
University of Mkar, Mkar wishes to announce to the applicants seeking admission into the Undergraduate Programmes of the 2021/2022 Academic Session that, the First Screening comes up between Monday 22nd November to Friday, 26 November, 2021 at the University Campus by 10:00 am Prompt.
Applicants are by this announcement requested to come along with the following:
- JAMB Results
- SSCE Results
- First School Leaving Certificates
- Certificate of State of Origin
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- Four recent Passport Photographs
Both Documentation Forms, as well as Screening, cost Two Thousand Naira Only (2000.00). Those who did not choose the University of Mkar, Mkar as their first and second choice Institution can also come for screening but would need to do change of Institution on the JAMB Portal after the screening exercise.
Applicants must endeavour to be punctual, and comply with all COVID-19 protocols.
For More enquiries call 07067128153, 08063263997 08024528353
About University of Mkar.
University of Mkar, Mkar (UMM) is private university in Nigeria. Located in Mkar, Gboko Benue State. UMM is duly approved by the Federal Government of Nigeria though National Universities Commission (NUC) in June 2005. The Universal Reformed Christian Church (URCC) is the proprietor of the University. Their total school fee is between N500,000 – N600,000. depending on the course and year of study.
University of Mkar Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
Candidates who have applied for admission into the University of Mkar, Mkar, for the 2021/2021 academic session and have a score of 120 points and above in the UTME. Candidates who did not choose University of Mkar, Mkar but have a score of 120 and above in the UTME are also eligible for Screening and admission.
University of Mkar Undergraduate Courses.
- Food Science and Technology (FST)
- Pure Chemistry
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Physics
- Computer Science
- Industrial Chemistry
- Computer Science
- Business Management
- Political Science or Public Administration
- Mass Communication
DURATION: Except Food Science and Technology (FST), all other undergraduate courses in University of Mkar will last for four years (8 semesters). The duration of FST is 5 years ie 10 semester.
University of Mkar Admission Entry Requirements.
Undergraduate applicants must posses five credits pass in relevant areas in WACE or NECO at not more than two sittings in addition to the UTME national approved cutoff marks. Direct entry candidates must have relevant A-level passes in relevant fields in addition to purchasing a UTME direct entry form. Even candidates who did not chose the University as their first and second choice in their UTME can be considered for admission.
How to Apply for University of Mkar Post UTME Form.
- Applicants should visit the University of Mkar’s website to Create an Account using their personal email address and phone number that would enable them to continue with their online registration after completing step three below.
- Applicants should visit any UBA branch of their choice nationwide to pay the sum of Twelve Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N12,500.00) only directly into the University account (account number 1007938103) as cost of Admission Form (N10,500.00) and Screening Fee (N2,000.00). Or applicants can also use the University online payment system to conveniently pay for Application Form and Screening Fee from any where, any time using any valid Nigerian bank debit card (Master/Visa/Verve).
- Applicants shall upon return to the university’s main campus from the bank, proceed to the bursary department with their deposit slips for authentication on the portal and continue with online registration on the university portal.
- After completing the online registration, applicants are advised to monitor the university website www.umm.edu.ng and listen to the radio stations within reach for information on screening dates and time.
- It is instructive for all applicants to ensure that the manual copy of the admission form is submitted to the university’s academic office at the registry department unfailingly on the day of their Post UTME Screening.
Source: University of Mkar.
For your reading pleasure, please check out the following recommended links:
- Check Allschool Latest Gist HERE
- How to gain Admission Into any University in Nigeria 2020/2021
- How to Score Extremely High in your POST UTME
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- Federal Universities Cut-Off Marks
- State Universities Cut-Off Marks
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.