UNIUYO Pre-Degree Form 2021: The University of Uyo (UNIUYO) Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session is now on sale. The deadline to apply is 29th September 2021. The cost for the form is N10,5000. See more details below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into a one-year Pre-Degree Programme in the under listed Faculties in the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) for the 2021/2022 academic year.
NOTE: 2021 JAMB score is not required for admission into this programme. However, upon successful completion of the programme, candidates must sit for the 2022 UTME.
Recommended: UNIUYO JUPEB Basic Studies Admission Form.
Available UNIUYO Pre-Degree Programmes.
The available programmes are:
A. Faculty of Agriculture
- Agricultural Economics and Extension
- Animal Science
- Crop Science
- Fisheries and Aquatic Environmental Management
- Forestry and Natural Environmental Management
- Food Science and Technology
- Home Economics, Nutrition and Dietetics
- Soil Science and Land Resources Management
B. Faculty of Education
- Agricultural Education
- Biology Education
- Computer Science Education
- Chemistry Education
- Health Education
- Home Economics Education
- Library and Information Science (Science component only)
- Mathematics Education
- Pre-Primary/Primary Education (Science component only)
- Physical Education
- Physics Education
- Technical Education
C. Faculty of Science
- Animal Science and Environmental Biology
- Botany and Ecological Studies
- Computer Science
Entry Qualifications for UNIUYO Pre-Degree Programme.
- Candidates must possess credit pass in at least five (5) “O” level subjects including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Agricultural Science is accepted in place of Biology for Agricultural Science Education and Agriculture candidates only), at not more than two sittings in the SSCE (WAEC/NECO, GCE or NABTEB).
- Candidates seeking admission into programmes in the Faculty of Agriculture should possess at least five (5) “O” Level Credit passes in NECO, WASC/GCE including Chemistry, Biology or Agricultural Science, Mathematics, English Language and any one of Economics, Geography or Physics. At least a Pass in Physics is acceptable.
- Candidates for admission into Agricultural Science Education must possess five (5) “O” Level credit passes in English Language, Chemistry, Biology (or Agricultural Science), Mathematics and any other subject.
- Candidates for admission into Home Economics Education should possess five “O” Level Credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology and any other subject.
MAJOR COURSE REQUIREMENT.
All successful candidates will be required to register for and take the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) into programmes of their choices from the list provided in A to C above.
How to Apply for UNIUYO Pre-Degree Admission Form.
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable deposit in the sum of N10,500.00 (ten thousand five hundred naira) only via Remita Payment Platform
Online Registration and Payment Instruction:
- Visit uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals/or uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select e-Form(s) Option
- Select Pre-Degree as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your Phone Number, Name and Email
- Click the PAY NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be make online or Bank branch
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to complete your registration.
- The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the screening exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-Data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified.
Documents required for the Screening Entrance Exam.
Candidates are required to come for the screening exercise with the following items:
- One (1) copy of the University of Uyo 2021 ONLINE registration form dully completed with the passport-size photograph printed in colour.
Note: Only colour printout will be accepted.
- Two (2) recent passport-size photographs on red background (same photograph as the one used for the online registration) with the name and signature of the candidate on the reverse side of the photographs. These should be packaged in a quarto-size envelope and labeled with the candidate’s name and department.
- HB pencil, eraser and sharpener.
No GSM handsets;, calculators, four-figure tables or any other extraneous materials should be brought into the screening halls.
Screening Exercise Date/Portal Closure for Pre-Degree
- Closing Date for registration: Wednesday, September 29, 2021 by midnight.
- Date for ONLINE screening exercise: September 30 – October 2, 2021 (in Batches).
- Venue for the screening exercise: PTDF Resource Centre, Town Campus Annex, Uyo.
- Time: 7:00am.
Call 08024293113 or 07089929362 for assistance.
AllSchool wish you the best of luck in life…Amen.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.