University of Portharcourt (UNIPORT) Returning Students Registration Procedure for 2018/2019 Session. The registration exercise will end on Friday, 25th January, 2019.
This is to inform all returning students of University of Portharcourt (UNIPORT) that the school management has released the registration procedure for 2018/2019 academic session. The registration exercise will end on Friday, 25th January, 2019.
Please note that in line with Section 10.5 of the General Regulations and Statement of Academic Policies of March, 2016, any student who fails to pay his/her School Charges and register his/her courses online before the end of Registration on Friday, 25th January, 2019, will lose his/her studentship for the 2018/2019 session. Also note that the lost session shall form part of the total duration allowed for the Programme.
In view of the on-going Industrial Action by the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU), the date for the commencement of lectures will be announced in due course.
UNIPORT Returning Students Registration Procedure.
Step 1: Payment of School Charges:
- Pay School Charges at the designated Banks/use debit card, for the respective College/Faculty/School.
- Print out the Payment Receipt online.
- Update your Fees Pass Book with the College Accountant/Finance Officer of the College/Faculty/School.
RECOMMENDED: UNIPORT School Fees for 2018/2019 Session.
Step 2: Register Courses Online:
- Contact your Head of Department and/or Academic Adviser to confirm the courses you should register.
- Register the courses online, as advised in (i) above.
- Print out the duly completed Course Registration Form
Step 3: Submit the underlisted documents to the Head of Department and the College Secretary/Faculty Officer, respectively
- Online Payment Receipt.
- Completed Online Course Registration Form
The Allschool Team wishes you the best of luck in everything you do and prays this session becomes one of your best academic session.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.