University of Portharcourt (UNIPORT) Pre-Degree Registration Guidelines for 2020/2021 Session has been released.
The Management of the University of Portharcourt (UNIPORT) has released the registration guidelines and procedures for all prospective and returning Pre-Degree / Certificate students for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
RECOMMENDED: UNIPORT Pre-Degree Admission List 2020/2021.
UNIPORT Pre-Degree / Certificate Admission Registration Documents Required 2020/2021
- · Provisional Admission Slip
- · Acceptance Form
- · Clearance Eligibility Form
- · A copy of Bank Teller (original and photocopy)
- · A copy of On-line Fees Receipt
- · Original and photocopies of School Certificates
- · Original and photocopy of Birth Certificates or Statutory Declaration of Age.
- · Local Government Identification Letter from candidate’s Local Government Area.
UNIPORT Pre-Degree/Certificate Registration Guidelines 2020/2021
- Visit UNIPORT Pre-Degree / Certificate registration portal via https://utmedetails.uniport.edu.ng/welcome_predegree_cert_students.php
- Applicants are to sign up.
- Print out Payment Slip
- Pay online or Proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform (ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC,FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment according to their departmental schedule .
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and Login with your username, email or phone number
- Ensure to register with a valid email and phone number.
For further Enquiries:
- Visit the school website “https://www.uniport.edu.ng” for details on the advert.
- For further information, contact Email: [email protected]
- For technical support contact: or click on “help” above to submit a ticket for quicker response.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.