NOTICE TO ALL UTME CANDIDATES SEEKING ADMISSION INTO THE UNIVERSITY OF PORT HARCOURT FOR THE 2020/2021 ACADEMIC SESSION
It is public knowledge that the COVID-19 pandemic has caused a setback on lots of activities, including delay in the Admission Exercise for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Following delays in the administration of the O’Level examinations for the year 2020 occasioned by the pandemic, the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) gave a directive that institutions intending to hold Post UTME should hold on until the examinations were concluded.
There is now a second wave of the pandemic. However, the University of Port Harcourt is set to begin the Admission Exercise and needs candidates to note the following:
- Due to the second wave of the COVID-19 pandemic which poses a challenge to the conduct of a physical Post UTME (screening) exercise, the University has screened its candidates using their O’Level results. This involves grading the candidates’ results.
- Candidates can check their Screening Scores by login into their Post UTME portal.
- Candidates who registered for Post UTME with Awaiting Result should forward Scanned Copies of their O’Level results to the email address [email protected] with their JAMB Registration Numbers as the subject of the Email. Submission ends on Friday, 15th January, 2021.
- Candidates are expected to check the JAMB site and the University website regularly for their admission status and accept their admission on the JAMB site if admitted.
Best wishes and stay safe.
Dr. Dakoru Charles-Granville
- Go to https://utmedetails.uniport.edu.ng/welcome_utme.php
- Enter your jamb registration number in the provided space and click on login
- Finally, proceed to reprint your photo card. Your photocard will have your exam date and time.
Please note, if you have any question, feel free to ask us using the comment box below and we will be pleased to answer you.
FYI: Based on previous years, UNIPORT does ask 50 questions in the post utme and candidates are given 30 minutes to answer the questions. Also, Mathematics was a compulsory post utme subject for all candidates.
Goodluck to you and we pray you gain admission this year!
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.