UNIPORT Post-HND and B.ENG Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is now available. Deadline to apply is 30th November 2021. See other information below.
The management of the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) invites application from interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission into the POST-HND Programme of the college of Engineering, University of Port Harcourt for the 2020/2021 session.
First, let’s explain what the programme is all about:
About UNIPORT Post-HND Programme.
The Programme is aimed at upgrading and strengthening the academic background of holders of Higher National Diploma (HND) in Engineering Discipline, so as to improve their managerial skills and engineering competence and efficiency on their job, as well as ensure their enhanced industrial productivity.
The Programme leads to the award of Bachelor of Engineering [B.ENG] Degree in any of the following Engineering fields:
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
UNIPORT Post-HND Programme Admission Requirements.
Applicants must possess the following requirements in order to qualify for admission into the Programme.
- A minimum pass level of LOWER CREDIT at the HND [in any of the Disciplines stated above].
- Credit level passes at the O/Level in the SSCE/NECO/WASC/GCE (or it equivalent) in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language and any other science subject [ from Biology, Agricultural science, Technical Drawing or Further Mathematics].
Duration of UNIPORT Post-HND Programme.
The minimum duration of the Programme is three academic calendar years. A calendar year in this sense consists of three terms of evening and weekend classes.
UNIPORT Post-HND Programme Method of Application.
Application Forms are to be obtained from the Post-HND Office, University Park, University of Port Harcourt, on the payment of a non-refundable fee of Twelve Thousand naira only (#12,000.00) to the Post-HND B.Eng Degree Programme Unit, Faculty of Engineering, University of Port Harcourt through Remita.
Process Flow for Payment on Remita Platform for University of Port Harcourt:
- Go to https://utmedetails.uniport.edu.ng
- Click on miscellaneous & other payments
- Click on select service/purpose
- Click on the relevant item/centre/institute on the drop-down list
- Click on amount to pay and type in the amount as applicable
- Fill the other information on the page (such as name, email, phone no., etc)
- Click on create payment. This will take you to the payment slip page
- Print the page or copy out the RRR number on the page and proceed to any Bank branch and make payment
- To make online payment, click on pay via Remita and follow the instructions on the page.
Completed Application Forms, together with two (2) passport-sized photographs of the Applicant and the original copy of receipt of payment for the Application Form should be returned to:
University of Port Harcourt.
Please Note: The sale of Forms will close on 30th November 2021.
For further enquiry, please call the following numbers; 07087717876, 08148244740, 08082015613 or visit the Post-HND Unit.
SEE ALSO: UNIPORT Postgraduate Admission Form.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.