Osun State University (UNIOSUN) Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2020/2021 Session is on sale. The form cost N10,000. See how to apply and other vital information below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Osun State University (UNIOSUN) one-year Pre-Degree Programme for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Candidates must possess Ordinary Level, SSCE (WAEC), SSCE (NECO), NABTEB or equivalent with a minimum of four (4) relevant credit passes in subjects which must include English Language for Arts; and English and Mathematics for Sciences and Social Sciences.
- Candidates with deficiencies in their ‘O’ level results will be considered; but such candidates are, however, required to make up for any deficiency before the 2021/2022 admission exercise.
PLACEMENT INTO DEGREE PROGRAMME
Upon successful completion of the programme, candidates must also obtain satisfactory scores in the 2021/2022 JAMB Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), to have the opportunity of being admitted into any of the following Degree Programmes:
COLLEGE OF LAW, IFETEDO CAMPUS
- LL.B Law
COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE, EJIGBO CAMPUS
- Bachelor of Agriculture (B. Agric) with specialisations in:
- o Agricultural Economics and Extension
- o Animal Science
- o Agronomy
- • Bachelor of Fisheries and Aquaculture
- • Bachelor of Wildlife Management
COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, IPETU-IJESA CAMPUS
- • B. Sc. (Ed.) Political Science
- • B. Sc. (Ed.) Economics
- • B. A. (Ed.) English
- • B. Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics
- • B. Sc. (Ed.) Biology
- • B. Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry
- • B. Sc. (Ed.) Physics
- • B.Ed. Guidance and Counselling
- • B.Ed. Educational Management
COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES, OSOGBO CAMPUS
- • B. Sc. Anatomy
- • B. Sc. Physiology
- • B. Sc Public Health
- • B. N. Sc Nursing
COLLEGE OF HUMANITIES AND CULTURE, IKIRE CAMPUS
- • B. A. Philosophy
- • B. A. English and International Studies
- • B. A. French and International Studies
- • B. A. History and International Studies
- • B. A. Linguistics and Communication Studies
- • B. A. Islamic Studies
- • B. A. Arabic Language and Literature
- • B. A. Theatre Arts
- • B. A. Yoruba
- • B. A. Tourism Studies
COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES, OKUKU CAMPUS
- • B. Sc. Accounting
- • B. Sc. Business Administration
- • B. Sc. Economics
- • B. Sc. Banking and Finance
- • B. Sc. Political Science and International Relations
- • B. Sc. Geography
- • B. Sc. Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
- • B. Sc. Sociology
- • B. Sc. Entrepreneurship
COLLEGE OF SCIENCE, ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY, OSOGBO CAMPUS
- • B. Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- • B. Sc. Biochemistry
- • B. Eng. Civil Engineering
- • B. Sc. Computer Science
- • B. Eng. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- • B. Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- • B. Eng. Agricultutural Engineering
- • B. Eng. Chemical Engineering
- • B. Sc. Mathematics
- • B. Sc. Microbiology
- • B. Sc. Geology
- • B. Sc. Physics with Electronics
- • B. Sc. Urban and Regional Planning
- • B. Sc. Plant Biology
- • B. Sc. Chemistry
- • B. Sc. Zoology
- • B. Sc. Food Science and Technology
- • B. Sc. Building
- • B. Sc. Estate Management
- • B. Sc. Statistics
Also, the programme has been designed to include intensive training in Information and Communication Technology (ICT).
How to Register for UNIOSUN Pre-degree Form
- Candidates are to register on-line by accessing the University website: http://www.uniosun.edu.ng or directly on the Pre-Degree Portal at http://pds.uniosun.edu.ng to complete and submit Application Forms.
- This will take you to the online Application Platform.
- Ensure you read all registration guidelines and instructions before proceeding to register.
- Payment of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) for the Pre-Degree application is through the UNIOSUN WebPAY using Interswitch enabled Debit/ATM cards (Master Card and Verve).
- Candidates are also expected to print two (2) copies of the application form for submission on admission into the Pre-Degree programme of the University.
For further information, please contact the Admissions Office, Osun State University, Osogbo on Tel: 08035769845, 08067393931, 08076023807.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.