UNIOSUN Admission List: Osun State University (UNIOSUN), Oshogbo, Admission List for 2021/2022 Academic Session is out.
This is to inform the public that the Osun State University (UNIOSUN) merit admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
Before we proceed please note that:
- All admitted candidates are hereby directed to pay the sum of forty thousand naira (N40, 000.00) only as Acceptance Fees for the Provisional Admission offered.
- The deadline for the payment of Acceptance Fees:
- Merit List -> December 17, 2021.
- Payment of the Acceptance Fees is by the UNIOSUN WebPAY platform through the use of Interswitch enabled Debit/ATM cards (Verve, Visa and Master cards).
- Any candidate who fails to complete the Acceptance and other necessary registration on the portal on or before the deadline will FORFEIT the Provisional Admission offered.
- UNIOSUN Acceptance Fee
- UNIOSUN School Fees for New Students
- UNIOSUN Resumption Date
- UNIOSUN Academic Calendar
How to Check UNIOSUN Admission List
You can follow the procedure below to check your Admission Status on the SCHOOL portal:
- Visit: UNIOSUN Admission Status Checking Portal
- “Sign in In” using your JAMB Registration Number and Password
- The password required to Sign in here is the one you created during your registration
- Proceed to view your admission status.
You can also follow the procedure below to check your admission status on the JAMB ADMISSION PORTAL:
- Go https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Then click on Admission Status,
- You should then click on check admission status or
- Click on Access my CAPS.
- Select the three doted line at the top right-corner of your browser ( i.e. ⋮) and then tick ‘Desktop site‘. (you can click on the image for better view)
- Then click on admission status
- You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS..
Case 1: If you see CONGRATULATIONS…, accept/Reject your admission and wait for further instruction.
Case 2: If you see admission in progress, then be patient, the status will change in a few days/weeks. Just check back after some time.
Case 3: Not Admitted, if in such case, please don’t give up yet! You might still gain admission. Just be hopeful!
If you have any questions, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- 10 Easy Ways To Remember Everything You Read in The Exam Hall
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Top 19 Medical Schools in Nigeria (No 5 will surprise you).
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behavior) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Universities & Polytechnics
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.