UNIMED Post-Utme Form 2021: University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED) Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Session is out. The cut-off mark is 160. The form cost N12,000. The UNIMED Direct Entry Form is also Out.
This is to inform all candidates interested in University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED) that the post utme form for 2021/2022 Session is Out.
Latest Update: The UNIMED Post-Utme screening form for medical lab science is now on sale. see the details below.
UNIMED Post Utme Form for Medical Labouratory Science
Eligibility for B.MLS Program by Direct Entry
The program is specifically meant for the applicants with:
- Five (5) Credit Passes at not more than two (2) sittings in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in SSCE/NECO
- Medical Laboratory Technician Certificate
- Academic Transcript from Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria
- Current Practicing License
- Evidence of JAMB Direct Entry form
Method of Application for UNIMED Medical Lab Post Utme Form
- Log on to the University website:
- www.unimed.edu.ng. Then, take the following steps:
- Click on admission
- Click on Post UTME/DE Application
- Click on PAYMENT to make payment via online payment system using VISA or MASTER card
- After payment, print the payment receipt
- Click on APPLICATION for and complete the form with your payment transaction ID
Closing Date: Form closes on Friday 12 November, 2021 while academic activities commence on Monday 30th November, 2021
On this page, we will show you the category of candidates eligible to apply, how to apply, and other vital information.
Before we proceed, below is a little more about UNIMED
The University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED), Ondo, Ondo State is the first specialized University of Medical Sciences established in 2014 with the mission to foster excellence in teaching, research and service delivery in all health science disciplines.
Since its establishment, the University has created a niche for itself in being one of the few public universities with a stable uninterrupted academic calendar and exceptionally high-quality educational delivery.
Candidates Eligible to Apply for UNIMED Post UTME Form
- Candidates who made University of Medical Sciences, Ondo their first and second choices in the 2021 UTME and scored 160 and above are eligible for the screening.
- Candidates who did not choose the University in the 2021 UTME and are willing to change to the University are also eligible for the screening.
- Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics for the MBBS/BDS programme and not more than two sittings in relevant O/Level subjects including English and Mathematics for other programmes in the University..
- Direct entry candidates who have already applied to JAMB and who possess minimum of 10 points in relevant ‘A’ level subjects or a B.Sc. (Hons) degree in the basic medical or biological sciences with a minimum of second class (lower division) are also eligible to apply for Medicine and Surgery and Dentistry Courses.
Faculty of Clinical Sciences
1. Medicine and Surgery
Faculty of Dental Sciences
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
1. Anatomy (B.Sc.)
2. Biochemistry (B.Sc.)
3. Physiology (B.Sc.)
Faculty of Allied Health Sciences
1. Medical Laboratory Science
2. Radiography and Radiation Science
3. Human Nutrition and Dietetics
Faculty of Nursing Science
1. Nursing Science (B.Nsc.)
Faculty of Medical Rehabilitation
2. Prosthetics and Orthotics
Faculty of Science
2. Physics (Electronics)
4. Biological Sciences (Animal & Environmental Biology)
5. Biological Sciences (Microbiology)
6. Biological Sciences (Plant Biology and Biotechnology)
7. Environmental Management and Toxicology
9. Food Science
10. Science Laboratory Technology
11. Computer Science
13. Information Technology
School of Public Health
1. Community Health Science
2. Environmental Health Science
UNIMED JAMB UTME SUBJECT COMBINATION
All courses in Faculties require English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in UTME. Candidates in Mathematics require English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology in the UTME.
How to Apply for UNIMED Post UTME Form.
- Log on to www.unimed.edu.ng
- Click on Admission;
- Click on Post-UTME Payment to make payment via online payment system or commercial bank;
- Click on Payment Confirmation if payment was made through commercial bank;
- Click on Post-UTME Application after payment;
- Login with UTME registration number and payment Transaction ID as password to complete the screening form.
UNIMED Post UTME Screening Schedule
The Screening Exercise will start from 28th to 30th October, 2021. The Venue of Examination and Modalities will be communicated to validly registered candidates accordingly
All candidates are to bring the following documents to the screening venue:
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration Slips for Direct-Entry Candidates;
- Printed copy of the completed 2021/2022 Admission Screening slip.
Direct Entry Candidates are to forward their Transcript directly to the Registrar, University of Medical Sciences.
If you still have any questions regarding the UNIMED 2021/2022 Post UTME, feel free to ask us using the comment box below or send an e-mail to [email protected], or call the following phone numbers: 07069573618, 09058263636.
Check out the following recommended articles for your reading pleasure:
- Check Allschool Latest Gist HERE
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out 2020/2021.
- How to gain Admission Into any University in Nigeria 2020/2021
- How to Score Extremely High in your POST UTME
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees
- 10 Easy Ways To Remember Everything You Read in The Exam Hall
- Top 20 Most Competitive Universities in Nigeria
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 5 Challenges Faced by Medical Students in Nigeria Universities
- Best Engineering Courses in Nigeria, their Salary & Admission Requirements
The AllSchool Team wishes you the best of luck as you apply for UNIMED post utme form.., May you get admission be this year, AMen!
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.