University of Ilorin, UNILORIN Postgraduate Faculty of Law Interview Date, Time & Venues for 2019/2020 Academic Session is Out.
This is to inform all applicants seeking admissions into University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Postgraduate programmes in the Faculty of Law that interview exercise has been scheduled for them to hold as follows:
Date: Saturday, 13thJuly, 2019
Venue: Faculty of Law
Applicants are to note that there shall be no written examination and while coming for the interview, they must bring the following documents:
- original certificate and photocopy (1) of Ordinary Level (O/L) Results
- original certificate and photocopy (1) of LL.M. Result (This is applicable to Ph.D. applicants)
- original certificate and photocopy (1) of NYSC discharge/exemption certificate
- Letter of release from employer granting release to the applicant to undergo the programme – LL.M.
- Evidence of academic experience – if any
- Research proposal for LL.M., M.Phil. and Ph.D. programme (3copies)
The Allschool Team wishes you success.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.