UNILAG Post utme form: The University of Lagos (UNILAG) Post UTME Registration Portal for 2021/2022 Session will open from Monday 11th October to Friday 29th October 2021. The cut-off mark is 200. Form cost N2,000. Post-Utme (aptitude test) date is 1st to 5th November 2021.
This is to inform the general public that the University of Lagos, (UNILAG) Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 academic session will be on sale from Monday, 11th to Friday, 29th October 2021.
This page will show you the category of candidates eligible to apply for the post-tume, how to apply and other vital information.
RECOMMENDED: UNILAG Courses and Requirements for 2021/2022 Session (make sure you check this before applying for the post utme)
Candidates Eligible to Apply for UNILAG Post UTME Form
- Candidates who made the University of Lagos their first choice in the 2021/2022 UTME, and scored 200 and above, are eligible for screening. In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O-Level subjects, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October 2021 are not eligible and need not apply.
- Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME Screening will not be considered for admission.
- Former students of the University whose admissions were withdrawn on the basis of poor academic performance or absence status could re-apply on the condition that the new admission shall be for a new programme/course different from the former programme/course. Any student expelled from the University cannot be offered fresh admission.
How to Apply for UNILAG Post UTME Form.
Payments of N2,000.00 (two thousand Naira) for the Post UTME Screening. Payment can be made via the online payment portal.
Eligible candidates should log on to the University of Lagos website unilag.edu.ng. Then, take the following steps:
- Click on Admissions
- Click on Post-UTME Application
- Click on Start Fresh Application and select undergraduate.
- Login with JAMB UTME Registration number as username and surname as password.
- Generate and print payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment or pay online
- Return to the University portal, upload passport photograph and complete the application form
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass.
- Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
- The University has zero-tolerance for drug abuse, and any student found wanting shall lose his/her studentship.
UNILAG Post Utme Screening Date
Post-UTME aptitude test will hold from Monday, 1st to Friday, 5th November 2021.
If you still have any questions regarding the UNILAG Post UTME FORM, please feel free to ask your questions using the comment box. You can also call any of the following numbers: 07043359831, 09058702877, and 07026079596 or send mail to [email protected]unilag.edu.ng.
Ọladẹjọ Azeez, Esq.
Registrar and Secretary to Council
For your reading pleasure, please check out the following recommended links:
- Check Allschool Latest Gist HERE
- How to gain Admission Into any University in Nigeria 2020/2021
- How to Score Extremely High in your POST UTME
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out 2020/2021
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- Federal Universities Cut-Off Marks
- State Universities Cut-Off Marks
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
The AllSchool Team wishes you the best of luck as you apply., May you get admission be this year, Amen!
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.