UNILAG Inter/Intra Faculty Transfer Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session is Out. The form cost N10,000. Intrested students must have completed a minimum of 200l by the end of 2019/2020 session. The deadline to apply is 8th October 2021.
The Management of the University of Lagos (UNILAG) has approved the sale of Inter/Intra Faculty Transfer Application Forms for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Students are advised to ensure eligibility and strictly adhere to the procedure.
UNILAG Students Eligible for Transfer.
Candidate for transfer must satisfy the following conditions:
- Must present their results showing their current CGPA;
- Must have obtained a CGPA of not less than 1.00;
- Must possess the pre-requisite ORDINARY/ADVANCED level subjects for admission into the intended programme;and
- Must have successfully completed minimum of 200level by the end of 2019/2020 academic session.
UNILAG Inter/Intra Faculty Transfer Procedure.
- Candidates must read the guidelines to ensure he/she qualifies for transfer before obtaining form.
- If qualified,the candidate should:
- Log on the University website: www.unilag.edu.ng
- Click the Inter/Intra Faculty section of the Portal,
- Complete the listed fields on the form
- Generate and print the Inter/Intra Faculty Form Payment Advice containing Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number then proceed to any commercial bank to pay the sum of Ten Thousand Naira (N10, 000:00).
- Candidate must re-visit the University website to print the Inter/Intra Faculty Form.
- Candidates are to:
- Attach their O’Level/A’Level results and their statement of results to the completed form duly signed by the current H.O.D. and Dean, as well as the proposed H.O.D. and Dean, and
- Submit the completed form and attachments (four copies) to Academic Affairs, 6th Floor, Senate House, UNILAG on or before the stipulated date of Friday, October 8, 2021.
UNILAG Permissible Areas of Transfer.
Please scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
|1||COLLEGE OF MEDICINE, FACULTY OF PHARMACY||Faculty of Science, Faculty of Education (Science & Tech, Health \Education and Human Kinetics) and Faculty of Social Science (Department of Psychology)|
|2||FACULTY OF LAW||Faculty of Arts and Faculty of Education (Arts & Social Science, Educational Foundation and Educational Administration)|
|3||FACULTY OF ENGINEERING||Faculty of Business Administration (Actuarial Science), Faculty of Science and Faculty of Education (Science & Technology)|
|4||FACULTY OF SCIENCE||Faculty of Social Science (Department of Psychology), Faculty of Business Administration (Actuarial Science) Faculty of Education (Science & Technology), Faculty of Science|
|5||FACULTY OF ARTS||Faculty of Education (Arts & Social Science)|
|6||FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES, FACULTY OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION||Faculty of Arts and Faculty of Education (Arts & Social Science, Educational Foundation and Educational Administration)|
|7||FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES||Faculty of Science, Faculty of Education (Science & Technology)|
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.