UNILAG Direct Entry Admission Screening Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session is Out. The registration shall commence on 1st November and will end on 17th November 2021.
The University of Lagos (UNILAG) wishes to inform all prospective Direct Entry candidates that online registration for the 2021/2022 Direct Entry will commence from Monday 1st to Friday 17th November 2021.
Kindly note that applicants with awaiting results should not apply.
Candidates Eligible to Apply for UNILAG Direct Entry Screening
ONLY candidates who made University of Lagos their first choice in the 2021/2022 Direct Entry (DE) JAMB application and possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O’level subjects including English Language and Mathematics are eligible for registration.
Candidates must also fulfill all O/level and DE requirements for the course of choice as advertised by JAMB.
RECOMMENDED: UNILAG Updated Courses and Requirements.
How to Apply for UNILAG Direct Entry Screening.
UNILAG SCREENING FEE is Two Thousand Naira Only (N2,000).
- Click on Admissions
- Click on Direct Entry (DE) Application
- Login with JAMB registration number as username and surname in lowercase as password.
- Generate and print payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment or pay online.
- Return to the University portal to complete the screening form
- Upload your O’Level and A’Level results (First Degree, HND, OND, SDA, JUPEB, Cambridge A’Level, NCE, NFLV DIP, MUSON DIP, ABRSM, Trinity College London, Baccalaureate, DELF/DALF)
- Print Direct Entry e-registration slip
Screening Fee – ₦2000
Note The Following:
- Candidates who do not participate in the online registration will not be considered for admission.
- Former students of the University whose admissions were withdrawn on the basis of poor academic performance or absence status could re-apply on the condition that the new admission shall be for a new programme/course different from the former programme/course.
- Any student expelled from the University cannot be offered fresh admission.
- The University has zero tolerance for drug abuse. The University shall withdraw the admission of newly admitted students who test positive for drug use whenever the University conducts the test, either before or after registration.
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
Ọladẹjọ Azeez, Esq.
Registrar and Secretary to Council
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.