LATEST UPDATE ON UNIJOS SECOND BATCH ADMISSION LIST 2021/2022:
This is to inform all students of the University of Jos (UNIJOS) that the school management is yet to release the second batch admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session.
As soon as the list comes out, we will update this page ASAP.
Until then, if you have any questions, please do feel free to ask us using the comment box below and we will be very pleased to answer you.
Below are some recommended links for your reading pleasure:
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
The information below will be updated when this year’s admission list comes out.
UNIJOS Admission List: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Admission List for 2019/2020 Academic Session is now available on UNIJOS Portal.
This indeed the news all aspirants of University of Jos (UNIJOS have been waiting for. AllSchool is pleased to inform the general public and aspirants of the above school that UNIJOS admission list for 2019/2020 academic session have been released.
How to Check UNIJOS Second Admission List
At first, the University of Jos (UNIJOS) Admission list was only available on the JAMB CAPS Portal and JAMB Admission Portal.
But now we have confirmed that the UNIJOS Admission List is now available on the school portal. Follow the steps below to confirm your admission status on the jamb admission portal;
- visit unijos.edu.ng
- Click on PORTAL
- Select Students’ Portal
- Click on CHECK ADMISSION
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click Get Started
- Once admitted, proceed with registration.
You can follow the steps below to check your admission on JAMB Admission Portal.
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIJOS admission status.
- If Admitted: You have to ACCEPT or REJECT your admission offer on JAMB portal
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.