UNIJOS Admission List: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session is out.
This indeed the news all aspirants of University of Jos (UNIJOS) have been waiting for; AllSchool is pleased to inform you all that the UNIJOS admission list for 2020/2021 academic session is out.
Latest Update: UNIJOS List is now now available on the school portal
If you have any questions, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
How to Check UNIJOS Admission List
UNIJOS candidates can check their admission status on both the school portal and the JAMB Portal.
To check your admission status on the school portal, please follow the procure below;
- log on to https://portal.unijos.edu.ng/Account/CheckAdmission
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Click on “Get started”
- Your Admission status will show on the next page
- If you haven’t been offered admission, you will see Ooops. This Jamb No/Form No has been offered Admission yet…
- If you have been offered admission, you will see, This Student Account has been registered with [email address]. Please check your Email Inbox and Activate your account.
- Login to you email and look for a mail sent from unijos or noreply. Click on the link and proceed to check your admission status.
To check your admission status on the JAMB portal, kindly follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility (Use a google chrome browser).
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Then click on Admission Status,
- You should then click on check admission status or
- Click on Access my CAPS.
- Select the three doted line at the top right-corner of your browser ( i.e. ⋮) and then tick ‘Desktop site‘. (you can click on the image for better view)
- Then click on admission status
- You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS..
Case 1: If you see CONGRATULATIONS…, accept/Reject your admission and wait for further instruction.
Case 2: If you see admission in progress, then be patient, the status will change in few days/weeks. Just check back after some time.
Case 3: Not Admitted, if in such case, please don’t give up yet! You might still gain admission. Just be hopeful!
See also: UNIJOS Registration Procedure for Newly Admitted Students.
- 10 Easy Ways To Remember Everything You Read in The Exam Hall
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Top 19 Medical Schools in Nigeria (No 5 will surprise you).
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behavior) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Universities & Polytechnics
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.