University of Calabar, UNICAL Acceptance Fee, Payment Procedure for 2020/2021 Academic Session. This is for both Degree and CES Newly Admitted students.
This is to inform the public especially newly admitted students of University of Calabar (UNICAL) that the school management has released the procedure for paying UNICAL Acceptance Fee.
UNICAL newly admitted candidates are expected to pay a non-refundable Acceptance Fee of Twenty-Five Thousand Naira (#25,000.00) only
This procedure is for students admitted into the university through Degree and CES programmes.
UNICAL Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure.
- Walk into any commercial bank nationwide and University of Calabar Micro Finance bank.
- Make payment for University of Calabar acceptance fee payment on E-tranzact.
- Collect an E-tranzact printout from the bank.
- Log on to www.myunical.edu.ng
- Click on Acceptance Fee Payment or www.myunical.edu.ng/acceptance
- Type your Jamb registration number/ CES form number, Phone number and the confirmation order number on the E-tranzact printout from the bank to generate your acceptance fee receipt.
- Printout your acceptance fees receipt.
- Proceed to your department for screening before payment of school fees.
Congratulations once more on your admission!
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.