UNIBEN Part-time Form: University of Benin (UNIBEN) Part-time Degree Application Portal for 2019/2020 Session is still open. Deadline to apply is now 12th April 2020. The form cost N12,050. See how to apply, new Entrance exam date and other details below..
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Part-Time Degree Programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
See available programmes below:
The NUC has approved that the University of Benin can run the following degree programmes:
- B. A. (English Language and Literature)
- B. A. (International Studies and Diplomacy)
- B. A. (Mass Communication);
- B. A. (Ed) (Adult Education); Sandwich
- B. A. (Ed) (Adult Education, English & Literature);Sandwich
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Adult Education, Economics and Statistics);Sandwich
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Adult Education, Political Science);Sandwich
- B. A. (Ed) (History);Sandwich
- B. A. (Ed) (French);Sandwich
- B. A. (Ed) (Fine Arts);Sandwich
- B. A. (Ed) (Edo Language);Sandwich
- B. A. (Ed) (Religious Studies);Sandwich
- B. A. (Ed) (Eng. & Literature);Sandwich
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Biology); Sandwich
- B. Sc (Ed) (Chemistry);Sandwich
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Computer Science);Sandwich
- B. Sc (Ed) (Integrated Science);Sandwich
- B. Sc (Ed) (Mathematics);Sandwich
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Physics);Sandwich
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Social Studies);Sandwich
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Human Kinetics);Sandwich
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Health Education);Sandwich
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Environmental Education);Sandwich
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Economics & Statistics);Sandwich
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Geography & Regional Planning);Sandwich
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Political Science);Sandwich
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Educational Management);Sandwich
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Library and Information Science);Sandwich
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Childhood and Primary Education)Sandwich
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Agricultural Education);Sandwich
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Business Education with options in Accounting Education and Office Technology and Management); Sandwich
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Home Economics Education);Sandwich
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Industrial and Technical Education with options in Automobile, Electrical/Electronics, Building/Woodwork and Metal Work Technology); Sandwich
- B. Sc. (Environmental Management and Toxicology)
- B. Sc. (Science Laboratory Technology)
- B. Sc. (Accounting)
- B. Sc. (Banking and Finance)
- B. Sc. (Industrial Physics)
- B. Sc. (Computer Science)
- B. Sc. (Statistics)
- B. Sc. (Public Administration)
- B. Sc. (Political Science);
- B. Sc. (Social Work)
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm. D) Conversion
UNIBEN Part-time Degree Requirements for Admission
The document box below contains the General University Admission Requirements that apply uniformly across the Faculties as well as the Specific Faculty Admission Requirements are displayed on the University:
To qualify for the entrance examinations into the various part-time degree programmes, candidates must satisfy the stated general and specific requirements for admission.
How to Apply For the Application
All applications (Undergraduates) should be done between 7.00am September 19, 2019 and 12.00 midnight
24th January 12th April 2020.
The procedure for the 2019/2020 Central Entrance Examination (CEEE) Entry Screening application is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit uniben.edu
- Click on Student Portal.
- Click on myuniben Portal
- Click on Online Application on the homepage to proceed.
- click on “Start a new application”, read the instruction and click on “continue”
- Fill in your personal data and Select “Programme Type”, Faculty, Department and Programme for both first and second choice courses.
- Click on “Pay with Card” to make application fee payment with either Visa or Master Card, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N12,050.00 (The fee excludes other charges for Past questions and Portal Services of N2000.00). Application Number and Reference Number will be generated after successful payment and will be sent to the specified and functional “Email Address”,
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeitures of admission.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Print out an acknowledgement slip that contains your details.
Candidates should go back on-line on October 20, 2019 to check for the Day, Venue and Time or any other information for their Screening.
NOTE that GSM phones and calculators are NOT allowed.
UPDATE: This is to notify the general public that the date for the application of part-time programme has been extended to the 12th April 2020.
All applications must be concluded online not later than 12th April 2020. Candidates who pay after the deadline will not sit for the examination.
UNIBEN PART-TIME ENTRANCE EXAM DATE:
The date for the entrance exams will be communicated on a later date. Parents, guardians and the general public should take note.
However, there will be no Entrance Examinations for some programmes. Admission into such programmes will be based on the general requirements approved by the Senate.
Please note that to complete this Admission Process, Candidates are required to fill out their details including biometrics at a JAMB approved Centre on the JAMB site (jamb.org.ng) for a fee of N3500.
SEE ALSO: UNIBEN Part-Time Admission List for 2019/2020 Session.
The Allschool team wishes you the very best of luck!
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.