See University of Benin, UNIBEN Acceptance Fee and Clearance Procedure for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
This is to inform all the UTME and Direct Entry candidates offered provisional admission into the University of Benin (UNIBEN) for the 2020/2021 academic session that the management of the institution has released the amount they are required to pay as acceptance fee. They have also released the procedure and schedule for online clearance.
All provisionally admitted candidates are expected to proceed to pay acceptance fee and update their online clearance records by uploading relevant documents as they await the date of commencement of PHYSICAL CLEARANCE.
UNIBEN Acceptance Fee.
College of Medicine: N80,000, other departments: N60,000. Please note that bank charges is not inclusive.
|S/NO||ITEMS||COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES CANDIDATES (N)||OTHER CANDIDATES (N)|
|5||MTN NET LIBRARY||4,000.00||4,000.00|
|6||COLLEGE DEVELOPMENT LEVY (MEDICAL STUDENTS ONLY)||20,000.00||–|
Schools/Departments under College of Medical Sciences are:
- Medical Biochemistry
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Nursing Science
UNIBEN Acceptance Fee Payment Flow
SUMMARY: *PAY YOUR ACCEPTANCE FEE * UPLOAD RELEVANT DOCUMENTS *REQUEST CLEARANCE * REMEMBER TO UPLOAD SCAN OF SCRATCH CARD(S) THAT MATCH SUBMITTED RESULTS * ONLY RECORD OF THOSE THAT REQUEST CLEARANCE CAN BE PROCESSED AND CLEARED. ” NO NEED TO COME INTO CAMPUS AS THESE ACTIVITIES WILL BE CARRIED OUT ONLINE. * SUCCESSFULLY CLEARED STUDENTS WILL COLLECT THEIR SIGNED ELIGIBILITY DOCUMENT UPON RESUMPTION ON CAMPUS.
- The UTME and Direct Entry Candidates admitted into University of Benin for 2020/2021 academic session are required to login at uniben.edu, click waeup portal with the PUTME/PUDE username and password used for their application and result checking.
- Click on “Download application slip”. Print it and take note of your ID and You will henceforth, use your ID and Password for subsequent login. Login and print your provisional admission letter.
- Only candidates with THE RIGHT PASSPORT SIZE (1-inch X 1-inch) WITH RED BACKGROUND PHOTOGRAPH USED FOR PUTME & PUDE ALREADY EMBEDDED IN their DOCUMENTS AND WITH requisite results to clear should proceed to pay THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF non-refundable acceptance fee ITEMIZED BELOW.
- Optional: You can change your password by clicking “change password” button and you can also change your e-mail and phone number by using “Edit” button.
- On the Menu, click on “My data” select “Payment” option then click on “Add onlinepayment ticket”
- Select from the Payment Category, Acceptance Fee and click on “Create Ticket” button and then click the link under Payment ID.
- Click on the “College Pay” button to view payment details and click the “Submit” button to proceed with the payment through Interswitch payment gateway.
- Select your ATM Card type: Verve or Master Card and supply the card details (card number, expiration date, 4-digit PIN etc) as required.
- Then click on “PAY”
- If payment is successful, an acceptance slip will appear on the screen. Copy the “Clearance Activation Code” on the acceptance payment slip.
- Click on “My Data” on the menu and select “Clearance data” Enter your “Clearance Activation Code”to open yourClearance/Eligibility form.
- Fill the Clearance/Eligibility Form appropriately. Scan and upload the following documents:
- “O’ level Certificates and Statements of ‘O’ level results from the schools
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- Acceptance Letter
- Guarantor’s Letter
- Affidavit of Good Conduct
- Affidavit of Non-Membership of Secret Cults
- JAMB & UNIBEN offer of Provisional Admission slips
(Please note that affidavits sworn in any Court of Law in Nigeria are acceptable)
- At the bottom of the Clearance/Eligibility Form, click on the “Save”button to return later and complete the form OR click on “Save and request clearance” button to finally submit your Clearance/Eligibility Form when you are done. You cannot edit the Clearance /Eligibility Form after final submission.
- Click on “Download clearance slip” button and print your Clearance/Eligibility slip. Present it with online payment receipt, six (6) copies each of the listed items a to g in item 12, including six coloured passport photographs with red background and WAEC/NECO Scratch Card for checking results online to the clearance officers. The original credentials are for sighting during the physical clearance.
- Physical clearance commencement date to be announced later.
- Limited accommodations are available for Fresh candidates.
- Prohibition of Financial Transactions at Clearance Venue: There shall be no financial transactions in whatever form at the Main Auditorium Clearance Venue. Consequently, sales of Faculty Prospectus, Collection of dues, levies and other forms of Payment and Purchases are strictly prohibited. The release of completed and signed Clearance/eligibility form to student should not be tied to any other payment other than the fund paid for clearance.
UNIBEN Clearance Documents
1. Acceptance letter – 100 Naira
2. Guarantor’s letter – 100 naira
3. Birth certificate or Age declaration/affidavit
4. Local government of origin or affidavit of local government of origin
5. Affidavit of good conduct
6. Affidavit of non-membership of secret cult
7. Original Jamb result – 1500 naira
8. Jamb Admission letter – 1500 naira
9. WAEC/NECO certificate or result print out.
*EACH AFFIDAVIT COST 500 NAIRA FOR SIGNING. TYPING IS FREE WHILE SIGNING AT THE HIGH COURT IS 200 NAIRA ONLY EXCLUDING TYPING*
*Scanning and uploading (online clearance cost 1000*
No. 1-9 above
10. Print out of UNIBEN admission letter
11. Print out of acceptance fee payment
12. Print out of clearance slip
13. Photocopies (6 copies of 1-12)
14. Passports (40 both small and big to be used for all the clearance and submission of record files) – 1500 naira
15. Scratch cards (WAEC OR NECO) 2 for one sitting, 4 for 2 sittings
16. Two office flat files
*Note: price of 40 passports will be reduced to 1,250 naira if you come in group of five persons and above*
Congratulations once more to all of you…
Good luck to you all…
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.