The University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Resumption Date for the Continuation of 2019/2020 Academic Session has been announced. The date on this page has been approved by the university senate.
This is to inform all students of the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) that the new resumption date for the continuation of the 2019/2020 session is 1st and 8th February 2021 depending on the category of students.
This was disclosed in a circular signed by the University’s Registrar, Mallam Yahya Mohammed. The circular fully reads:
This is to inform all Students that the Senate of University of Abuja has approved Monday, 1st February, 2021 as resumption date for academic activities for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Students are to resume on campus in the following order:
- All final year and first year Students of all departments as well as all levels of Faculty of Veterinary Medicine and College of Health Sciences Students are to resume on Monday, 1st February, 2021.
- All other students are expected to resume on Monday, 8th February, 2021.
The University Management wishes to inform students that:
- Hostels will be opened to Students with accommodation from Monday, 1st February 2021. No student will be allowed into the hostels earlier than that date. Also note that University policy on no squatting must be strictly obeyed as task force to evict squatters will be in place. Meanwhile, no visitors will be allowed into the hostels.
- A virtual classroom system linked to the integrated portal has been put in place for online learning especially for large classes. Students are therefore advised to come along with android, smart phones, laptops, tabs, IPADs and other electronic devices for easy connection Into the virtual classroom.
- Students are to come with three reusable face masks and two pocket size hand sanitizers, and are expected to put on face masks within and outside the University premises.
- All Covid-19 regulations and protocols must be complied with as there are sanctions for non-compliance. Students can read these regulations on the University website.
- Social gatherings are suspended till further notice. For any form of gathering, permission must be sought from the Management with strict compliance to Covid-19 protocols.
- Students must download from the portal an undertaking Form to abide by all guidelines, sign duly and submit to the Dean of Students. Note that submission of the form is considered as evidence of resumption.
Numbers to be contacted:
- Task Force on compliance 08036075920, 08065468958
- For suspected cases or show of symptoms of Covid-19: 08036667092, 07063101502, 08032851085, 08023768868, 08034757734
WELCOME BACK AND PLEASE STAY SAFE.
Mallam Yahya Mohammed
For your reading pleasure, please check out the following recommended links:
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Universities & Polytechnics
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.