The University of Abuja, UNIABUJA Remedial Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is still on. The deadline to apply is now 30th August, 2021. See how to apply and other details below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) remedial programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
SEE ALSO: UNIABUJA Remedial Admission List.
- Only Remedial Science is available
How to Apply for UNIABUJA Remedial Programme Admission
- Visit portal.uniabuja.edu.ng/.
- Click on “CLICK HERE TO APPLY“
- On the left pane, click on Remedial
- Enter the requested details (surname, firstname, othername, email and phone number) and click NEXT
- On the payment preview page, click on GENERATE RRR
- Click “MAKE PAYMENT” and you will be redirected to remita platform, enter your card details (Master Card or Visa Card)
- After a successful payment, you will be redirected back to the portal and application number generated and the portal also sends the same application as SMS to the applicants PHONE NUMBER and you will be logged out.
- Click on “MAIN LOGIN”, enter the generated application number and surname as password to continue the application process.
Application Fee: Application forms would be purchased at the cost of Ten Thousand Naira (₦10,000) only through REMITA platform. Note that the fee Excludes Bank Charges.
- All applicants are required to have a functional e-mail for the purpose of this application through which information can be sent. The Centre also requires an applicant to have a functional GSM number to which text messages (SMS) could be sent.
- Applicants are expected to check their e-mail and message boxes from time to time for information and update regarding their applications.
Deadline to Apply: 30th August, 2021.
Allschool Team wishes you best of luck in everything you do.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.