The University of Abuja, UNIABUJA Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session is out. Form cost N2,000. The deadline to apply is 25th November 2021. The cut-off mark is 180.
This is to inform the general public that the University of University, (UNIABUJA) Post utme form for the 2021/2022 academic session is now on sale from Monday 25th October – Thursday 25th November 2021.
The Post utme exercise will be conducted online, with no examination.
UNIABUJA Post UTME/DE Screening Eligibility.
To be eligible for the screening exercise, the candidate must have:
- Participated in the 2021 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) or applied through Direct Entry (DE) mode.
- Scored not less than 180 marks in the 2021 UTME.
- Possess at least five “O” level credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in relevant subjects.
- The candidate must have chosen University of Abuja as first choice in the 2021 UTME.
How to Apply for UNIABUJA Post UTME.
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only), through Remita Platform via the University of Abuja 2021 Post-UTME Screening Portal.
- Visit portal.uniabuja.edu.ng and click on “Click here to apply” (see application link below)
- Click Undergraduate link on the left pane
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click on “Get details”
- Complete the basic information page (Please note: Enter only valid phone number and email address and click next.
- On the payment review page, click on “Generate RRR” and this takes you to another page
- Click “Submit” and you will be redirected to remita payment page.
- Enter ATM card (Mastercard or Visa) number and other details as appropriate and submit
- Enter “OTP code” sent to your phone and click continue to complete your payment.
- After a successful payment, click on “Main login” on the portal, enter your Jamb registration number and Surname as password
- Click on “Login to dashboard”
- Click on “Application form” and complete your registration.
- Ensure you print completed registration form, payment receipt and exam schedule.
NOTE: You can always requery your payment attempt in case you have been debited and network fails while completing your payment. Enter your JAMB registration number, click “Get details”, then requery your unsuccessful payment attempt as shown below
UNIABUJA Post UTME Screening Method for Last Year: UNIABUJA conducted POST UTME Exams. According to a candidate who wrote last year, he said it was more of English, current Affairs and 1 or 2 general mathematics. But English dominated 70% of the question.
Good luck as you apply for UNIABUJA Post UTME.
For your reading pleasure, please check out the following recommended links:
- Check Allschool Latest Gist HERE
- How to gain Admission Into any University in Nigeria 2020/2021
- How to Score Extremely High in your POST UTME
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- Federal Universities Cut-Off Marks
- State Universities Cut-Off Marks
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.