University of Abuja, UNIABUJA Hostel Accommodation Portal for 2019/2020 Session will be open soon.
This is to inform fresh students of University of ABuaj (UNIABUJA) that we have confirmed that the hostel portal for 2019/2020 session will be opened very soon (this week). While for returning students the hostel portal will be opened next week.
This was disclosed to us by UNIABUJA’s SUG Pro, OlaRhymes Michael (09037033074 ).
Application for Hostel Accommodation is optional and should be done through the portal. To apply for UNIABUJA hostel, follow the procedure below.
UNIABUJA Hostel Application Procedure
- Go to UNIABUJA Hostel Portal via https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng
- Login in using your username and password
- Click on Hostel Accommodation on the Dashboard to book for accommodation.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Applicants shall be treated based on first-come-first serve basis.
- A period of one week from the date of approval shall be given to students whose applications have been approved to make payment.
- All booked spaces not paid for within one week of booking shall be revoked.
- You cannot book more than once.
- Make sure you choose a hostel on the campus where your faculty is located.
- PLEASE, DO NOT PAY FOR ACCOMMODATION WITHOUT A BOOKING. THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS.
- Successful students that have been allocated hostel accommodation should Print Bed Space Booking Approval, pay Hostel Accommodation Fee and print evidence of payment.
- They should also print Bed Space Allocation Slip and Hostel ID Card. At this point they can proceed to their various Hostels and see their Hostel Administrators to occupy their allocated spaces.
UNIABUJA Hostel Accommodation Fees
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.