Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University, UMYU Pre-Degree, Remedial Registration Procedure for 2019/2020 Academic Session has been Released.
This is to inform the all students newly admitted into Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University (UMYU) through the School of PRE-Degree and Remedial Studies (SPRS) that the school management has opened the portal for registration and fees.
SEE ALSO: UMYU Pre-Degree & IJMB School Fees.
UMYU Remedial / Pre-degree Registration Procedure.
To update your profile and make payment for the central registration follow procedure below:
- Logon to SPRS Portal
- New Student should use Application(APP0000) number as your Username and Password to Login.
- Returning Student should use the link below to login
- Click on My Profile to update your profile (upload your passport and signature)
- Click on Make Payment to make Payment
- Click on Course Registration to register your courses
Please contact Registration Helpdesk on [email protected] or +2348185348285 for inquiries related to new students’ registration.
To print your Admission Letter and proceed with the registration, please follow the link below:
Allschool Team wishes you the best of luck.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.