Umaru Musa Yar’adua University, UMYU Post UTME Exam Date for 2020/2021 Session has been Announced. This is the second batch screening date.
Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU) wishes to invite candidates who have met minimum entry requirements for admission and have duly registered for the 2020 Post UTME that the 2nd batch aptitude test will be conducted on 22nd May, 2021.
Candidates who have registered for the aptitude but have missed the first Test are now eligible to participate in the upcoming second Test.
Candidates who have registered for the aptitude test are advised to reprint their registration slip through the registration portal to avail themselves of information on time and venue for the test.
Note that registration for the test is still ongoing. Check the [UMYU Post-Utme Page]
All Candidates coming for the aptitude test are to come along with the following documents:-
- JAMB Registration slip containing the candidates’ photograph and indicating their respective courses and Institution of choice.
- UMYU Post UTME registration slip
- Copy of O’ level results (JAMB registration number is to be boldly written on the copy of the result) to be submitted at the point of entry into the examination hall. Candidates using more than one O’ Level results are to submit copies of all the results.
- The Direct entry (DE) candidates are excluded from this aptitude test but they are directed to upload their ‘A’ Level Result (Diploma, IJMB, NCE etc) on the university portal.
For those who have not earlier registered for the aptitudes test and are now interested, they must have the following:
- Scored a minimum of 170 marks and above in the 2020 UTME examination;
- Obtained a minimum of five (5) relevant credits at O’ level (including English and Mathematics);
- Sat for the relevant UTME subject combination in the 2020 JAMB examination;
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates, in addition to the minimum five (5) O’ level relevant credits (including English and Mathematics) in relevant programmes applied, must have obtained the minimum ‘A’ Level points for the programme they applied for.
5. Eligible candidates are to pay the sum of N2,000.00 (all charges inclusive) for the screening and aptitude test through the payment options provided on the University’s website.
COVID-19 HEALTH REGULATION
Post-UTME Screening Exercise shall be conducted in a manner devoid of exposure to the dreaded COVID-19. ALL candidates eligible for the screening are to wear face masks and they would be subjected to temperature checks, while hand washing and application of hand sanitizer is mandatory before entry to the screening halls.
Candidates are to come along with the payment slip for the screening and aptitude test.
Please note that all visually impaired candidates are exempted from the Post-UTME aptitude test.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.