The University of Ibadan, UI Post UTME Screening Dates for 2020/2021 Session has been Announced. See details below.
This is to inform the general public especially candidates who have registered for the University of Ibadan (UI) 2020/2021 post UTME screening that the management of the University has fixed Tuesday, 06 April to Saturday, 10 April, 2021 as the post utme screening date.
Information on the Date, Time and Venue will be communicated via a photocard to each candidate through the University Admission Portal.
Latest Update: Candidates can now print their exam photocard to print their exam photocard which will bear their exam date, time and venue.
The UI post utme screening which will be Computer Based Test (CBT).
Candidates are requested to print the PHOTOCARD and bring along to the venue of the screening.
A CBT access fee of N1,000 will be paid for the screening.
If you have any question, please use the comment box below or direct them to to the following Desk Officers:
Mr. L. O. Abu – 08071183955; Mr. A. Kolade – 08067557709
How to Reprint UI Post UTME Screening Slip / Photocard.
- Go to UI Post UTME Screening Portal via admissions.ui.edu.ng
- Enter your username and password in the space provided.
- Your Username is your Jamb Registration Number eg 33333333UI
- Your Password is your Surname at first login eg Ajamu. Do not use hyphen in your compound names
- Once logged in, scroll down and you will see your screening date. Below your date you will see Click here to print your photocard. Click on it and your photocard containing your exam venue, time, seat number and other relevant details will show up.
CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS WHO MAY REQUEST THEM TO PAY ANY AMOUNT FOR THE PURPOSE OF ASSISTING THEM FOR ADMISSION. ANYBODY WHO FALLS VICTIM DOES SO AT HIS/HER OWN RISK.
Calculators, mobile phones, and any other electronic devices are not allowed in the examination hall
SEE ALSO: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are out 2019/2020. You will also see deadline to apply and candidates eligible to apply.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.