University of Ibadan (UI) Notice to 2020/2021 New Undergraduate Students on Requirement for Collection of Authority to Pay
The management of the University of Ibadan (UI) has released the requirements for the collection of authority to pay by the 100 level and direct entry students.
UI Requirements for the Collection of Authority to Pay
This is to request all 100 level and Direct Entry students to submit the following documents as the requirement for the collection of Authority to Pay in their Faculties.
- Duly filled Form 003 to be downloaded from the University Admission Portal
- Reference letter from two reputable personalities.
- 2 passport photographs
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate
- Photocopy of O/Level, A/Level, NCE, OND, HND, First Degree (as it applies)
- Copy of Evidence of payment of Acceptance Fee
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.