JAMB 2019: Things You Must do during the UTME Registration
Are you about registering for 2019 JAMB/UTME. Then AllSchool team have got some things you need to know. Its for your own good.
Meanwhile see also:
- How to Create JAMB Profile with your Mobile Phone for 2019 UTME Registration
- JAMB 2019 REGISTRATION FOR UTME & DIRECT ENTRY (DE) CANDIDATES
- JAMB ACCREDITED CBT CENTRES IN ALL STATES IN NIGERIA
Things You Must do during the UTME 2018 Registration
- Pay NOT more than N700 as Service Charge to the CBT Centre
- Do not accept to leave your particulars for proxy registration. It will disqualify you. In simple words, do not allow someone else register your utme for you.
- Provide Biodata including Date of Birth, Nationality, State of Origin, Local Government, Gender, e-mail address, among others. It is wait and get service!
- Provide choice of Institutions and Programmes (course of study)
- Provide qualification with grades and dates, if not awaiting result.
- Upload relevant certificates, if not awaiting result. This is applicable for both UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates
- O/L and or A/L grades are to be provided by Candidates who are awaiting results should supply the results online as soon as they are available on JAMB’s portal. No recommendations from any Institution will be considered by JAMB if the candidate has not supplied his/her result on the portal of JAMB.
- Supply JAMB registration number for previous institutional certificates for Direct Entry (DE) Candidates only.
- Provide UTME subjects and choice of examination town(s) for
- Mock examination (optional)
- Examination for UTME (actual examination)
- Do picture capture (no scanning of passport photograph)
- Do Biometric enrolment (ten fingers)
- Review entries and confirm correctness
- Print Registration Slip USING BIOMETRIC AUTHENTICATION to conrm valid nger-print (UTME/DE). Note that authentication with your thumb removes blames of error from the CBT operators. Check before you conrm with your thumb.
- Collect, at no other cost, the reading text (Sweet Sixteen) and CD.
- Collect e-slip at the end of registration as evidence of registration
- There will be no offline registration, as all the accredited CBT centres have been empowered for real time online registration. No candidate should register at any centre other than the accredited CBT centre and JAMB State-Offices. Any candidate who is registered outside approved centres will be identified and disqualified
Please be properly guided! AllSchool team wishes and prays this is will be your last JAMB/UTME…Amen
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.