Tai Solarin University of Education, TASUED Post UTME Result for 2020/2021 Academic Session is Out. See how to check the result below.
The authority of Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) has released the results of all the candidates that participated in its 2020/2021 academic session post UTME screening exercise.
See how to check the result below.
How to Check TASUED Post UTME Result.
- Go to TASUED admission portal at my.tasued.edu.ng/.
- Supply your username (i.e. JAMB registration number) and password in the appropriate columns.
- Login to the portal by clicking on ‘Sign In’.
- Click on Admission
- Finally Click on Continue Application
- You will see your result (ie. your aggregate score)
- The score is over 100%. If you scored at least 40% then you have chances of gaining admission.
Meaning of some terminology on Tasued Admission Portal
- Pending: if your Admission status is showing pending note that your Admission is under consideration, once the school is satisfied with your requirement it will change to admitted
- Admitted: This means you have been offered provisional Admission and you’re required to print the Admission letter on Portal for further process of becoming a student.
- Referred: This means your requirement which may be a score, jamb subjects combination, error in registration is delaying your Admission you’re required to visit the Admission office for further consultant.
Those that have below 50% should not be sad admission is certain for you, though there’s no feasible departmental cutoff below 50 isn’t a barrier you will be admitted with it.
Those that have 50% upward should be happy if all the necessary requirements have been met. Their Admission is almost certain.
The Allschool Team wishes you best of luck!
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.