TASUED Post Utme Form: Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) Post UTME & Direct Entry Forms for 2021/2022 Session are now on sale. Cut-off mark is 150. Form cost N7,500. This is the second round post-utme. The deadline to apply is 5th November 2021.
We are pleased to inform you that the Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) First Batch Post utme and direct entry registration for 2021/2022 session has commenced.
LATEST UPDATE: The sale of the 2ND ROUND online Screening Form/Registration commenced on THURSDAY, 21ST OCTOBER, 2021 AND CLOSES ON FRIDAY, 5TH NOVEMBER,2021.
On this page, we will show you candidates eligible to apply, how to apply and other vital information.
Let’s start with the category of candidates eligible to apply.
- TASUED Post UTME / DE Eligibility?
- TASUED Undergraduate Courses
- TASUED Post UTME FAQ.
- How Much is TASUED Post UTME Form?
- What is TASUED Cut-off Mark for Post UTME?
- When is the Deadline to Apply for TASUED Post UTME?
- What are the documents Required for TASUED Post UTME Screening?
- How to Apply for TASUED Post UTME & DE Form
- TASUED Post UTME and DE Screening Exercise Date
- TASUED Post UTME/DE Screening Details:
- TASUED Post UTME Screening Exercise Warning:
- For Enquiries:
TASUED Post UTME / DE Eligibility?
The following candidates are eligible to apply:
- UTME Candidates who chose TASUED as first or second choice and scored a minimum of 150 in the 2021 UTME.
- UTME candidates who scored at least 150 and are willing to make the institution their first or second choice through JAMB are also eligible to apply.
- UTME CANDIDATES awaiting their O’level Result can apply.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose TASUED as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to TASUED through JAMB and have obtained 2021 Direct Entry JAMB form.
|2||Computer Science /Education|
|6||Geography and Environmental Management/Education|
|10||Christian Religious Studies/Education|
|12||History and Diplomatic Studies/Education|
|19||Fine and Applied Arts/Education|
|21||Islamic Studies /Education|
|25||Transport Planning and Management|
|28||Home Economics & Hotel Management|
|29||Library and Information Science|
|32||Computer Science /Education|
|36||Geography and Environmental Management/Education|
|40||Christian Religious Studies/Education|
|42||History and Diplomatic Studies/Education|
|49||Fine and Applied Arts/Education|
|51||Islamic Studies /Education|
|55||Transport Planning and Management|
|58||Home Economics & Hotel Management|
|59||Library and Information Science|
|62||Computer Science /Education|
|72||Library and Information Science|
|73||Islamic Studies /Education|
|81||Christian Religious Studies/Education|
|82||Fine and Applied Arts/Education|
|84||History and Diplomatic Studies/Education|
|85||Transport Planning and Management|
|87||Home Economics & Hotel Management|
|90||Geography and Environmental Management/Education|
|92||Computer Science /Education|
|96||Islamic Studies /Education|
|97||Geography and Environmental Management/Education|
|102||Home Economics & Hotel Management|
|105||Christian Religious Studies/Education|
|106||Library and Information Science|
|109||Fine and Applied Arts/Education|
|110||Transport Planning and Management|
|111||History and Diplomatic Studies/Education|
|127||Geography and Environmental Management|
|132||History and Diplomatic Studies|
|133||Fine and Applied Arts|
TASUED Post UTME FAQ.
How Much is TASUED Post UTME Form?
The cost of the form is Seven Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only (N7,500). This cost also applies to direct entry candidates. Payment can be made with either VISA or MASTER Card.
What is TASUED Cut-off Mark for Post UTME?
UTME candidates need at least 180 to be eligible to obtain this form.
When is the Deadline to Apply for TASUED Post UTME?
The closing date for the TASUED 2nd batch Post utme registration wasn’t stated. Apply as soon as you can.
What are the documents Required for TASUED Post UTME Screening?
You need the following documents (1) Colour print-out of the online Application Form. (2) Original JAMB Examination Notification of Result slip or Direct Entry Registration Slip. (3) Screening Slip and Receipt.
How to Apply for TASUED Post UTME & DE Form
- Apply online through the TASUED Admission portal VIA https://my.tasued.edu.ng/admission/pros/dashboard.php?subsch=1
- Each candidate is required to make the payment and print out your receipt after payment.
- Candidates are required to fill and complete the online Application Form by providing all the required information. It is MANDATORY for all applicants to use the University’s Online Result Verification System (ORVS) to submit and verify their ‘O’ level result
- Print the Screening Slip containing your colour passport photograph and screening information. The printed slip will serve as candidate’s identification/admission card for the screening exercise.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
TASUED Post UTME and DE Screening Exercise Date
Screening exercise shall be conducted for all UTME/DE candidates at the Main Campus of the University on a day to be announced in strict adherence to COVID-19 protocol/guideline and no candidate will be allowed to the screening venue without face mask.
THEREFORE CANDIDATES SHOULD REGULARLY CHECK THE UNIVERSITY’S WEBSITE: www.tasued.edu.ng FOR THE DATE OF THE 2ND ROUND SCREENING EXERCISE.
TASUED Post UTME/DE Screening Details:
Candidates should prepare for the screening exercise and bring along the following:
- Colour print-out of the online Application Form
- Original JAMB Examination Notification of Result slip or Direct Entry Registration Slip.
- Screening Slip and Receipt
TASUED Post UTME Screening Exercise Warning:
(i) Cell phones (GSM, CDMA, etc.) and other electronic devices are not allowed at the venue of the screening exercise
(ii) Candidates are to arrive at the screening venue an hour before the commencement of the exercise.
The results of the screening exercise should be checked on the Admission portal twenty-four hours (24 hrs) after the screening exercise.
All correspondence on the screening exercise should be directed to [email protected] or addressed to the Admissions Officer at the University-Main Campus, Ijagun, P.M.B. 2118, Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State.
Telephone No: 08065426227(during the office hours only)
If you have any question, feel free to ask us using the comment box or call 08065426227 (office hours) or email [email protected]. You can also address to questions to the Admissions Officer at the University’s Main Campus, Ijagun, P.M.B. 2118, Ijebu Ode, Ogun State.
The above information was signed by the University’s Ag. Registrar, Tunde Oduwole and brought to you by Allschool.com.ng.
Check out the following recommended articles for your reading pleasure:
- Check Allschool Latest Gist HERE
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out 2020/2021.
- How to gain Admission Into any University in Nigeria 2020/2021
- How to Score Extremely High in your POST UTME
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees
- 10 Easy Ways To Remember Everything You Read in The Exam Hall
- Top 20 Most Competitive Universities in Nigeria
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 5 Challenges Faced by Medical Students in Nigeria Universities
- Best Engineering Courses in Nigeria, their Salary & Admission Requirements
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.