TASUED Part-Time Form 2021 is Out! Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) Part-time Admission Form for 2021/2022 Session has been released. Form cost N10,000.
This is to inform all the candidates interested in Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) part-time Degree Admission Form for 2021/2022 academic session, that the form is now on sale.
Candidates Eligible to Apply for TASUED Part-Time Admission
5 YEARS PROGRAMME
- WAEC/NECO Senior School Certificate (SSCE), General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level (GCE O’Level) or their equivalents with credits in five (5) subjects obtained at not more than two sittings and National Technical Certificate/National Business Certificate (NTC/NBC) for Vocational courses only.
DIRECT ENTRY: 4 YEARS PROGRAMME (Vacation and Weekend)
- Nigeria Certificate in Education (N.C.E.) with at least Merit in 2 core subjects, GCE A’Level with passes in two subjects and OND/HND (for some courses) in relevant areas with at least Lower credit. Cambridge (A’ level) Certificate with passes in at least two subjects and Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUBEB) with passes in at least two subjects are required in addition to (1) above for Direct Entry. Advanced National Technical/Business Certificate (ANTC, ANBC) is acceptable for Vocational courses only in addition to 1 above.
Note: A credit in O’Level English language is required for all courses.
TASUED Part-Time Courses
A. College of Specialized and Professional Education
- Ed. Adult Education
- Ed. Counseling Psychology
- Ed. Early Childhood Education
- Ed. Educational Management
- Ed. Educational Technology
- Library & Information Science
B. College of Vocational and Technology Education
- Sc. (Ed.) Agricultural Production and Management Science.
- Sc. (Ed.) Business Education
- Sc. (Ed.) Secretarial Administration.
- Sc. (Ed.) Home Economics & Hotel Management.
- Sc. (Ed.) Technical Education with options in: (i) Automobile Technology (ii)Metal (iii) Building (iv) Woodwork (v) Electrical/Electronics.
C. College of Humanities
- A. (Ed.) History and Diplomatic Studies.
- A. (Ed.) Christian Religious Studies.
- A. (Ed.) Fine and Applied Arts.
- A. (Ed.) Islamic Studies.
- A. (Ed.) French.
- A. (Ed.) English Studies.
- A. (Ed.) Yoruba.
D. College of Sciences and Information Technology
- Sc. (Ed.) Computer Science.
- Sc. (Ed.) Biology.
- Sc. (Ed.) Physics.
- Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics.
- Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry.
- Sc. (Ed.) Human Kinetics.
- Sc. (Ed.) Health Education
E. College of Social and Management Sciences
- Sc. (Ed.) Economics.
- Sc. (Ed.) Political Science.
- Sc. (Ed.) Geography & Environmental Management.
- Sc. (Ed.) Social Studies.
- Sc. (Ed.) Transport Planning and Management.
Special Courses Requirements.
- A credit in O’Level Mathematics is required for all Sciences, Vocational and Technical and Social Science-based courses.
- Credit in Literature in English is required for English Language.
- A credit in at least one science subject is required for Mathematics.
- Candidates wishing to study Educational Management should have obtained credit in English Language, Mathematics and Economics at the Ordinary Level.
- Credits in any two (2) of Geography, Economics, Government, Commerce, Christian Religious Knowledge, Islamic Religious Knowledge, History and Yoruba are acceptable for the study of Social Studies.
- Candidates wishing to study Counseling Psychology with teaching subject options in science and social sciences must have credit in Mathematics
Before you proceed please make sure you study the TASUED Part-Time Requirement for all Courses
How to Apply for TASUED Part-time Admission
Part-Time forms with brochure can be obtained on-line through the following step by step procedure:
1. Apply for the Admissions process by clicking Apply Now on an open Application. You will be required to fill an account profile creation form
(Please fill the form correctly and supply a VALID EMAIL ADDRESS and PHONE NUMBER because your login details will be sent to whatever email address you provided)
2. To proceed with your application, you will need to activate your profile account. Check your email inbox (or Spam) for your activation link and your LOGIN credentials.
3.If you had already created an account or you are a formal student of this instutution, Click Login to continue with your Application Form or apply for a new open Admission
4. Continue by paying the necessary fees and then carefully filling the Application Form. Check that all the information provided is correct and valid before submitting your application.
5. Obtain the appropriate Result Checker scratch (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB) to submit and verify your O’Level result using our Online Result Verification System.
6. Print a copy of the Application form and Screening Slip with the necessary information on it
Admission forms are available at a cost of Ten thousand Naira (N10,000) only.
TASUED Part-Time Entrance Exam
NOT STATED YET
The results of the screening exercise should be checked on the University Website a week after the screening.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.