TASUED Cut-Off Mark 2021: Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) Cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session has been released.
We are pleased to inform the general public especially aspirants of Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) that the JAMB cut-off mark for 2021/2022 academic session is now 150.
This implies that all 2021 JAMB candidates who scored at least 170 in UTME and chose TASUED as their choice of institution are eligible to get the TASUED post utme form.
The departmental cut-off mark for 2021 is not yet out. When it comes out, we will update this page.
TASUED Departmental Cutoff Mark.
For the past few years, TASUED have not made their departmental cutoff mark public. If we should judge with previous years, then we will be right to say the departmental cutoff mark for 2021 will not be made public.
However, if they release it, we will post it on this page.
If you have questions, we encourage you to use the comment box to ask your question, and please share this page with friends on social media.
See other TASUED News/gist.
For your reading pleasure, please check out the following recommended links:
- Federal Universities Cut-Off Marks
- State Universities Cut-Off Marks
- Change Of Course/Institution Form
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behavior) You Should Never Forget
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.